International seminar in Georgia
14 марта 2017 г.: en 813 марта 2017 г.: en 224 июня 2018 г.: en 203.03.17
We are pleased to invite You to participate in the free international seminar “The challenging issues of container transportation: claims against shipping lines, claims under the bills of lading, freight issues”
Date: 17th of March
Place: Tbilisi, Georgia
Venue: Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Meeting room No6
Format: 11:00 AM - 15:00 PM
Audience: Freight forwarders, cargo owners, importers and exporters, agents, brokers, logistic and transportation companies, insurance professionals
Organizer: Interlegal (law firm focused in Transport, Shipping & International Trade with offices in Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey and Bulgaria). Read more about Interlegal.
With the support of: Georgian Association of Freight Forwarders, Carriers Association of Georgia
Language: English – Georgian - Russian.
Speakers: Mehmet Dogu, Andrey Perepelitsa, Valerian Imnaishvili, Paata Kopaleishvili, , Irina Voyevodina, Mikhail Kudynskyi
Moderator: Arthur Nitsevych, FNI, LMAA & SCMA member
Terms of participation: seminar is free of charge but subject to preliminary registration. Number of seats is limited!
- New risks in shipping - 2017
- Risks in carriage by sea of dangerous cargo in containers
- Risks of misappropriation of cargo from the containers, prevention measures
- Claims in carriage by sea of the refrigerated cargo in containers
- General Average
- Off-shore companies. “Panama papers” and deoffshorization
- Opening of the accounts in the foreign banks in 2017
- Disputes in relation to unclaimed cargo in foreign ports
- Arbitration and litigation in London – LMAA, GAFTA, FOSFA, High Court of Justice, etc.
- Freight, payments, documentary fraud
- Debts recovery in Turkey
- Case-study – claims in Poti and Batumi (Risks of misappropriation of cargo from the containers, unclaimed cargoes)
Reception with drinks - after the end of the seminar.
General questions: Ms.Alla Agbash, 00380487037510; email@example.com
Local contact in Georgia: Valerian Imnaishvili, 00995595619889, firstname.lastname@example.org