Piraeus Bank Bulgaria is the exclusive sponsor of the “Shipping and trade: legal insights from the Black Sea region”
23 октября : en 424 октября : en 426 октября : en 2 всего: 2623.10.18
Piraeus Bank Bulgaria became the exclusive sponsor of the “Shipping and trade: legal insights from the Black Sea region” for the experts of trade and logistic companies engaged in agricultural commerce, which will take place in Varna on November, 2.
The organizers of the event: International law firm Interlegal and Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (Bulgarian branch).
The speakers of the seminar will be the leading maritime law and international trade lawyers from Ukraine, Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria
Key topics of the seminar:
• Shipments of grains from the Black Sea to Middle East and Mediterranean region. Trends 2017-2018;
• Modern hot legal trends: claims handling, ship arrest and release, salvage and general average, NoR, off-hire, etc.;
• BIMCO's Agency Appoinment Agreement;
• Is offshore business over? No more secret bank accounts abroad? Ideas for solutions;
• Maritime and commodity arbitration 2018: LMAA, GAFTA, FOSFA. Amendments to Rules and Regulations.
Piraeus Bank is a universal bank specialized in corporate banking, retail banking, SMEs, capital markets. The bank has subsidiaries in other financial sectors, such as real estate brokerage, project financing, asset management and private banking.
Piraeus Bank Bulgaria started its operation in Bulgaria in 1993 and throughout its 24 year history in the country, the Bank has earned a solid reputation as a dynamic, innovative, flexible and stable financial institution with an extensive international experience, know-how, expertise, broad range of high quality products and services. Piraeus Bank Bulgaria has a branch network, consisting of 76 branches, assets amounting to EUR 1.50 billion and over 870 employees.