Kennedys & Interlegal Seminar in London
Partners of Interlegal Arthur Nitsevych, Nikolay Melnykov, Mehmet Dogu and CEO of “CIS PANDI Services Ltd” Pavel Svertilov had the talks during the Seminar. They focused on:
• Peculiarities of transportation in the Black Sea: FAQs and news; Crimea and sanctions; sale of vessels by auction; collection of evidence in export of grains (fraud with FCR and bs/l);
• Ship arrest in the Black Sea countries: jurisdiction and alerts;
• Recourse against carriers, freight forwarders and insurers (or how to recover debts in Ukraine);
• Turkish Open Form (TOF) and salvage practice in Turkey;
• P&I review in Ukrainian ports (ballast waters, fines and payments, etc.).
The event was attended by more than 30 professionals, who needed to understand their insured’s’ rights and obligations and some of the practical issues that arise in the region.