Black Sea Container Summit 2018: Advice for Beginners
Interlegal senior lawyer Karyna Gorovaya presented the report “Container shipping. Advice for Beginners” at the 12th International Black Sea Container Summit 2018.
The report contained actual case studies from Interlegal practice upon Black Sea Region clients’ interest defense. The forum delegates obtained a certain list of recommendations aimed to avoid problems in the process of commercial contract performance.
Black Sea Container Summit gathered traditionally all the active Ukrainian container market players, including delegates from trade companies, container terminals, professional associations and consulting firms. Interlegal expresses gratitude to the “Ports of Ukraine” Publishing House and the Centre for Information and Analytics “BlackSeaTrans” for perfect organization.
- Odessa seminar discussion: logistics and prospects for container carriages2019.10.29
On October 25, Interlegal, jointly with the German logistic holding company HHLA and Maersk Line, held the seminar Logistics. Container carr...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: second meeting of experts2019.10.15
Nearly 30 shipping experts visited the second meeting of Interlegal Shipping Talks, held at Interlegal office under the auspices of the Naut...show more
- Seminar << Logistics. Container carriages. Challenges>>2019.10.02
On October 25, Interlegal, together with the German logistics holding HHLA and container carrier Maersk, invite you to visit the seminar...show more
- The training course upon GAFTA/FOSFA contracts was held for Ukrainian agrarian traders, with the English arbitrator engaged.2019.09.30
On September 27 Interlegal held traditional practical training “All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts” for the trading and logistics companies emp...show more
- All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts 20192019.08.05
Annual practical training All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts On September 27th Interlegal invites you...show more
- Interlegal at Bulgarian Maritime Summit2019.07.03
Partners of Ukrainian and Bulgarian offices of Interlegal Arthur Nitsevych, Nikolay Melnykov and Mladen Popov took part in the first B...show more
- Odessa corporate seminar: currency liberalization and private interests of business owners2019.03.25
Interlegal annual seminar «International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes», held in Odessa, touched the issues of currency liberaliza...show more
- Seminar at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands2019.03.13
Interlegal business development manager Natalya Vasilyeva participated in the seminar on currency liberalization organized by the Embassy of...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: first meeting for experts in the Ukrainian shipping2019.02.14
Interlegal Shipping Talks, first meeting for experts in the Ukrainian shipping, was held at Interlegal office. This event, held with the ass...show more
- Interlegal in Bronze League of the Ukrainian law firms2018.12.17
Interlegal ranked in Bronze League of the Ukrainian law firms – under the results of PLS Top Teams Awards Rating held in the end of the VI I...show more