#GMD CONFERENCE 2020: SUMMER EDITION, UKRAINE, ODESSA
#GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition
Taking into account the current situation, which developed both in the world and Ukraine, in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the international conference Grain&Maritime days in Odessa 2020 (#GMD), which should have been held on May 27-29, decided to announce new date of the event — August 20.
Also, the organizers made adjustments to the agenda and regulations of the event.
Traditionally, the venue will take place in Odessa.
• Macroeconomic forecasts. Global food security in the quarantine and post-quarantine period
• Changing of trade relations between the countries-exporters and importers
• Non-tariff regulations of agricultural trade in terms of the pandemic
• New trends and tendencies in the agricultural and maritime business in Ukraine and the world
• Changes in the investment policy and revaluation of risks
• Political and economic features of business development in Ukraine
• Development of the global and local agricultural logistics of the grain market
• Harvest-2020: grain market in Ukraine and Russia, production and distribution estimations
• Market of alternate grains and pulses: estimation of supply and demand on the Ukrainian and global markets
• Features of trader work in the current conditions
• Influence of the climatic conditions on harvest formation
• Lessons of the planting campaign-2020, resource and financial provision of farmers, formation of the trading policy, preparation for the winter planting campaign in 2020/21 MY
The opportunity to take part in the two-day conference #GMD online, to be held on the traditional days — May 28-29, 2020, will become a pleasant bonus for all participants of the #GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition.
Please, contact the Organizing committee for more detailed information.
- Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020 (online webinar)2020.12.09
On December 2, Interlegal Ukrainian and Georgian offices held by Zoom platform a free online webinar – Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020,...show more
- TURKEY: SHIPPING & TRADE IN 20202020.11.25
FREE WEBINAR TURKEY: SHIPPING & TRADE IN 2020 December, 2 Start at: 11.00 (Ukrainian time)...show more
- ONLINE CONFERENCE SHIPPING & TRADE DAY2020.11.12
ONLINE CONFERENCE SHIPPING & TRADE DAY December 9 Start: 11.00 CET Exclusive sponsor The spread of...show more
- Grain Carriage by Sea: conference in Odessa2020.11.09
On November 6, Interlegal and Kronos Bulkers held the conference “Vital Issues of Grain Carriage by Sea”. The guests were managers of agrari...show more
- Conference: << VITAL ISSUES OF GRAIN CARRIAGE BY SEA>>2020.10.20
Exclusive Sponsor On November 6, Interlegal and Kronos Bulkers invite you to participate in the conference “Vital Issues of Grain...show more
- #GMD CONFERENCE 2020: SUMMER EDITION, UKRAINE, ODESSA2020.07.13
#GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition Taking into account the current situation, which developed both in the world and Ukraine, in t...show more
- #GMD online-conference2020.05.18
APK-Inform Agency and International law firm Interlegal invite you to take part in the international #GMD conference "Features of the grain...show more
- Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa: reboot2020.04.27
Taking into account the new realities dominating in the world and Ukraine, in particular in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the or...show more
- Transport, Shipping, Trade Web Course by Interlegal2020.04.28
Interlegal, in joint partnership with the European Business Association, invites you to join the audience of "Transport, Shipping Trade...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: Crises at Sea and Seafarers’ Wellbeing2020.03.02
On Friday, February 28, Interlegal Shipping Talks were held at Interlegal office. The guests were shipping companies, passenger lines, crewi...show more