#GMD CONFERENCE 2020: SUMMER EDITION, UKRAINE, ODESSA
#GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition
Taking into account the current situation, which developed both in the world and Ukraine, in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers of the international conference Grain&Maritime days in Odessa 2020 (#GMD), which should have been held on May 27-29, decided to announce new date of the event — August 20.
Also, the organizers made adjustments to the agenda and regulations of the event.
Traditionally, the venue will take place in Odessa.
• Macroeconomic forecasts. Global food security in the quarantine and post-quarantine period
• Changing of trade relations between the countries-exporters and importers
• Non-tariff regulations of agricultural trade in terms of the pandemic
• New trends and tendencies in the agricultural and maritime business in Ukraine and the world
• Changes in the investment policy and revaluation of risks
• Political and economic features of business development in Ukraine
• Development of the global and local agricultural logistics of the grain market
• Harvest-2020: grain market in Ukraine and Russia, production and distribution estimations
• Market of alternate grains and pulses: estimation of supply and demand on the Ukrainian and global markets
• Features of trader work in the current conditions
• Influence of the climatic conditions on harvest formation
• Lessons of the planting campaign-2020, resource and financial provision of farmers, formation of the trading policy, preparation for the winter planting campaign in 2020/21 MY
The opportunity to take part in the two-day conference #GMD online, to be held on the traditional days — May 28-29, 2020, will become a pleasant bonus for all participants of the #GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition.
Please, contact the Organizing committee for more detailed information.
- #GMD online-conference2020.05.18
APK-Inform Agency and International law firm Interlegal invite you to take part in the international #GMD conference "Features of the grain...show more
- Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa: reboot2020.04.27
Taking into account the new realities dominating in the world and Ukraine, in particular in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the or...show more
- Transport, Shipping, Trade Web Course by Interlegal2020.04.28
Interlegal, in joint partnership with the European Business Association, invites you to join the audience of "Transport, Shipping Trade...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: Crises at Sea and Seafarers’ Wellbeing2020.03.02
On Friday, February 28, Interlegal Shipping Talks were held at Interlegal office. The guests were shipping companies, passenger lines, crewi...show more
- Discussions at EBA office: future of container carriages2020.02.13
Interlegal jointly with the European Business Association held the seminar “Logistics. Container carriages. Exports” on February 12, 2020....show more
- Interlegal partner participated in the annual meeting of ICAC and MAC arbitrators2020.02.07
On January 23, Interlegal partner Nikolay Melnykov, recommended arbitrator of the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Ukrainian Chamber o...show more
- International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes - 20202020.02.25
Corporate seminar for business owners «International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes» Dear colleagues! The health o...show more
- Interlegal training course for Ukrainian grain exporters2019.11.29
Interlegal experts Natalya Myroshnychenko and Vitalii Tolstik held a training course for Ukrainian grain exporters – Agroexport under the En...show more
- Odessa seminar discussion: logistics and prospects for container carriages2019.10.29
On October 25, Interlegal, jointly with the German logistic holding company HHLA and Maersk Line, held the seminar Logistics. Container carr...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: second meeting of experts2019.10.15
Nearly 30 shipping experts visited the second meeting of Interlegal Shipping Talks, held at Interlegal office under the auspices of the Naut...show more