Interlegal partner participated in the annual meeting of ICAC and MAC arbitrators
On January 23, Interlegal partner Nikolay Melnykov, recommended arbitrator of the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, participated in the annual meeting of ICAC and UMAC arbitrators.
Nikolay Selivon, Chairman of ICAC and MAC, presented a report about ICAC and MAC operations in 2019 and development of arbitration institution trends.
In 2019, International Commercial Arbitration Court considered 243 cases, while Maritime Arbitration Commission considered 2 cases. Average duration of case proceedings made up 3 months, with less than 1% cases being cancelled and reconsidered. ICAC considered disputes mainly in metallurgy (19.3%), power (14.8%), machine engineering (12%), food industry (11.1%) and agroindustrial complex (9.9%).
Inna Yemelyanova, Deputy Chairman of ICAC, notified arbitration on taking measures aimed to improve legislation on international commercial arbitration, in order to promote image of Ukraine as arbitration venue, as well on launching mediation in ICAC and MAC operations.
The event was held traditionally at high professional level and served as networking platform for arbitrators.
- Interlegal partner participated in the annual meeting of ICAC and MAC arbitrators2020.02.07
On January 23, Interlegal partner Nikolay Melnykov, recommended arbitrator of the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Ukrainian Chamber o...show more
- International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes - 20202020.02.25
Corporate seminar for business owners «International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes» Date: March, 20, 2020...show more
- Interlegal training course for Ukrainian grain exporters2019.11.29
Interlegal experts Natalya Myroshnychenko and Vitalii Tolstik held a training course for Ukrainian grain exporters – Agroexport under the En...show more
- Odessa seminar discussion: logistics and prospects for container carriages2019.10.29
On October 25, Interlegal, jointly with the German logistic holding company HHLA and Maersk Line, held the seminar Logistics. Container carr...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: second meeting of experts2019.10.15
Nearly 30 shipping experts visited the second meeting of Interlegal Shipping Talks, held at Interlegal office under the auspices of the Naut...show more
- Seminar << Logistics. Container carriages. Challenges>>2019.10.02
On October 25, Interlegal, together with the German logistics holding HHLA and container carrier Maersk, invite you to visit the seminar...show more
- The training course upon GAFTA/FOSFA contracts was held for Ukrainian agrarian traders, with the English arbitrator engaged.2019.09.30
On September 27 Interlegal held traditional practical training “All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts” for the trading and logistics companies emp...show more
- All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts 20192019.08.05
Annual practical training All about GAFTA/FOSFA Contracts On September 27th Interlegal invites you...show more
- Interlegal at Bulgarian Maritime Summit2019.07.03
Partners of Ukrainian and Bulgarian offices of Interlegal Arthur Nitsevych, Nikolay Melnykov and Mladen Popov took part in the first B...show more
- Odessa corporate seminar: currency liberalization and private interests of business owners2019.03.25
Interlegal annual seminar «International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes», held in Odessa, touched the issues of currency liberaliza...show more