Interlegal Shipping Talks: Crises at Sea and Seafarers’ Wellbeing
On Friday, February 28, Interlegal Shipping Talks were held at Interlegal office. The guests were shipping companies, passenger lines, crewing agencies, training centers and P&I clubs. The event was devoted to seafarers’ physical and psychological wellbeing.
First, Nikita Karpenko, SAR (Training Centre Safe & Rescue) presented a report about medical first aid at sea, followed by Alexander Dimitrevich and Jonathan Martin (Intelligent Management & Crises Response Solutions). Their theme concerning crises response for seafarers and prevention of stress, depression and suicide at sea awoke an expected interest among professional audience.
Capt. Vitaliy Smolets (Innovative Ukraine) highlighted communication with families in crises, while Stephen Nimmo (Disaster Management International, DMI) shared the British experience in organizing crises response program.
The event, organized traditionally by Interlegal and the Nautical Institute of Ukraine, gathered over 40 experts.
- #GMD online-conference2020.05.18
APK-Inform Agency and International law firm Interlegal invite you to take part in the international #GMD conference "Features of the grain...show more
- Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa: reboot2020.04.27
Taking into account the new realities dominating in the world and Ukraine, in particular in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the or...show more
- Transport, Shipping, Trade Web Course by Interlegal2020.04.28
Interlegal, in joint partnership with the European Business Association, invites you to join the audience of "Transport, Shipping Trade...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: Crises at Sea and Seafarers’ Wellbeing2020.03.02
On Friday, February 28, Interlegal Shipping Talks were held at Interlegal office. The guests were shipping companies, passenger lines, crewi...show more
- Discussions at EBA office: future of container carriages2020.02.13
Interlegal jointly with the European Business Association held the seminar “Logistics. Container carriages. Exports” on February 12, 2020....show more
- Interlegal partner participated in the annual meeting of ICAC and MAC arbitrators2020.02.07
On January 23, Interlegal partner Nikolay Melnykov, recommended arbitrator of the Maritime Arbitration Commission at the Ukrainian Chamber o...show more
- International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes - 20202020.02.25
Corporate seminar for business owners «International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes» Dear colleagues! The health o...show more
- Interlegal training course for Ukrainian grain exporters2019.11.29
Interlegal experts Natalya Myroshnychenko and Vitalii Tolstik held a training course for Ukrainian grain exporters – Agroexport under the En...show more
- Odessa seminar discussion: logistics and prospects for container carriages2019.10.29
On October 25, Interlegal, jointly with the German logistic holding company HHLA and Maersk Line, held the seminar Logistics. Container carr...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: second meeting of experts2019.10.15
Nearly 30 shipping experts visited the second meeting of Interlegal Shipping Talks, held at Interlegal office under the auspices of the Naut...show more