Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020 (online webinar)
On December 2, Interlegal Ukrainian and Georgian offices held by Zoom platform a free online webinar – Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020, which gathered 90 delegates.
Participants were the experts in shipping and international trade. The agenda included innovations in law and case studies from shipping and trade practice in Black Sea Region. Interlegal partners Arthur Nitsevych and Mehmet Dogu (Dogu Law) were co-moderators.
At the meeting, Mehmet Dogu highlighted main trends upon ship arrest and release in Turkey, while Korhan Pars, Dogu Law attorney, shared trends and expectations in claims handling upon cargos at the Turkish sea ports.
See the link for video record.
- Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020 (online webinar)2020.12.09
On December 2, Interlegal Ukrainian and Georgian offices held by Zoom platform a free online webinar – Turkey: Shipping & Trade in 2020,...show more
- TURKEY: SHIPPING & TRADE IN 20202020.11.25
FREE WEBINAR TURKEY: SHIPPING & TRADE IN 2020 December, 2 Start at: 11.00 (Ukrainian time)...show more
- ONLINE CONFERENCE SHIPPING & TRADE DAY2020.11.12
ONLINE CONFERENCE SHIPPING & TRADE DAY December 9 Start: 11.00 CET Exclusive sponsor The spread of...show more
- Grain Carriage by Sea: conference in Odessa2020.11.09
On November 6, Interlegal and Kronos Bulkers held the conference “Vital Issues of Grain Carriage by Sea”. The guests were managers of agrari...show more
- Conference: << VITAL ISSUES OF GRAIN CARRIAGE BY SEA>>2020.10.20
Exclusive Sponsor On November 6, Interlegal and Kronos Bulkers invite you to participate in the conference “Vital Issues of Grain...show more
- #GMD CONFERENCE 2020: SUMMER EDITION, UKRAINE, ODESSA2020.07.13
#GMD Conference 2020: Summer edition Taking into account the current situation, which developed both in the world and Ukraine, in t...show more
- #GMD online-conference2020.05.18
APK-Inform Agency and International law firm Interlegal invite you to take part in the international #GMD conference "Features of the grain...show more
- Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa: reboot2020.04.27
Taking into account the new realities dominating in the world and Ukraine, in particular in terms of the spread of COVID-19 pandemic, the or...show more
- Transport, Shipping, Trade Web Course by Interlegal2020.04.28
Interlegal, in joint partnership with the European Business Association, invites you to join the audience of "Transport, Shipping Trade...show more
- Interlegal Shipping Talks: Crises at Sea and Seafarers’ Wellbeing2020.03.02
On Friday, February 28, Interlegal Shipping Talks were held at Interlegal office. The guests were shipping companies, passenger lines, crewi...show more