Interactive form of seminars, conferences and trainings is still developing in Ukraine, but it has become quite popular everywhere. Many companies organize on-line events and as a result the Internet resources provide more services on organization of the so-called webinars.
Internet conference webinar is a virtual on-line seminar held through the Internet.
International Law Offices keeps up to the times. Our specialists held aт on-line webinar using the visual content on 11 November.
Webinar named Ship Owners’ Risks (Crew and Cargo Claims) in Ukraine: View of a P&I Club was held by the moderator, Senior Lawyer of International Law Offices, Alexander Chebotarenko. The audience of the seminar consisted of the international lawyers, ship owners, representatives of crewing companies and insurers. The language of the webinar was English.
The lector made a presentation. Alive relationship and chat were the instruments of communication. The audience was active as right after the presentation there was on-line communication. The participants asked numerous questions and step by step an active communication group was formed. It should be noted the obvious advantages of on-line seminar: confidentiality, practically unlimited number of participants and convenience related to cheapness, absence of the necessity to stop the work and get over long distances.
From now we intend to use this powerful marketing instrument.
We shall inform you on our next webinar that we are planning to hold in December.
Odessa Planet technically supported the webinar.
We thank all the participants for on-line visit and the organizer for perfect technical support of the webinar.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more