Activity of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
The following issues were in the focus of attention:
- activity of the Ukrainian National Committee of the ICC and its assistance to business development in Ukraine,
- potential cooperation ICC Ukraine and Odessa Regional State Administration, - possibilities for Arbitration at ICC Ukraine,
- successful implementation of "Іnvestors іn People" in Odessa Commercial Sea Port, - investment potential of Odessa region,
- perspectives for development of the youth movement etc.
The main goal of the regional representative offices of ICC Ukraine is assistance to effective solving of relevant questions related to the activity of the national business in close cooperation with the Regional State Administration and Regional Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Lobbying and protection of interests of domestic producer in world markets, assistance to development of the national business activity are the priority tasks of the representative offices. Today the representative offices of ICC Ukraine function in all regions of Ukraine and in 23 countries of the world among which are Russia, United States of America, Denmark, Italy, Austria, Germany, Canada, Japan, Korea, China, India etc.
The Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce is the sole authorized representative of the World Business Organization on the territory of Ukraine. It is also the first National Committee of the ICC the territory of CIS. The World Business Organization has a higher advisory status at UNO and the International Trade Organization; it is also influential in the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
If You wish to participate in the event, please, contact PR manager of International Law Offices to get the additional information and preliminary registration.
International Law Offices
August 28, 2009.
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more