Awarding of Mr. Vladimir Torskiy
Today on the 19th of September 2012 at the Nautical Institute of Ukraine (Odessa National Marine Academy) the rewarding of Mr. Vladimir Torskiy, the honourable secretary of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine, the Badge of Honour of the Merit for the City awarded by the Mayor of Odessa.
The people are awarded such badge of honour for making the weighty contribution to the city development, for longstanding and productive work, for active scientific and social activity, for the weighty contribution to the domestic science development and in case of the 218th anniversary of Odessa.
In candidacy for such high reward Professor Vladimir Torskiy, haed of the Department of Safety and Security at Sea was represented by the Committee of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine chaired by Artur Nitsevich who is the partner of the International Law Offices.
The reward was solemnly presented at the session of the Committee of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine.
We congratulate Vkladimir Georgievich with his one more high award and wish him further victories and successes in his work and scientific activity.
International Law Offices
The 19th of September 2012
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more