BLACK SEA CRUISE 2012
The International Law Offices (Interlegal) has taken part in the Third International Conference BLACK SEA CRUISE 2012 in Odessa, from the 20th till the 21st of September 2012 at the Bristol hotel.
There were among the lecturers: Yuriy Vaskov, Head of the Odessa Commercial Sea Port, John Tersek, the Vice-President of the Royal Caribbean Shipping Company, Artur Nitsevich, the Partner of the International Law Offices (Interlegal) with the lecture Investment in the Ukrainian Ports in 2012.
The Conference gathered more than 100 participants. At the Conference the following questions were discussed:
Influence of the absence of the corresponding infrastructure for acceptance of large cruise liners on cruise navigation development.
Will the building of new passenger terminals in the region facilitate the increase of white passenger ships?
Which factors affect the navigation development in Black Sea?
Problems of the cruise passenger sea service.
Security and quality of the rendered services. Port and city infrastructure.
What are the claims of cruise lines against the excursion product?
The presentation of innovated and excursion products took place during the sections.
Necessity in the Conference BLACK SEA CRUISE in the Black Sea Region is quite obvious.
News prepared by the Press Center of the International Law Offices (Interlegal)
21st of September 2012
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more