Blacklist: 260 vessels called at the Crimean ports during annexation
Monitoring group of the Public Association “The Maidan of Foreign Affairs” and BSNews publishing center drafted the blacklist of vessels called at the Crimean ports of Yevpatoria, Sevastopol, Yalta, Feodosia and Kerch after annexation of the Crimea by Russia.
As stated at BSNews website, the database contains information about 260 vessel calls from March 18, 2014, till August 15, 2016.
The blacklist does not contain the following: harbour vessels of the Crimean ports being under repair or laid-up; yachts in yacht clubs and at moorage; fishing craft; “Chernomornaftogaz” floating craft.
The blacklist also does not contain vessels fixed by the Automatic Identification System (AIS) as arrived to the Crimean ports, but in fact anchored near the coasts, at the roadsteads and at moorage, waiting out a storm.
- Interlegal claims handling: 175,000 EUR2021.04.23
Interlegal claims handling: 175,000 EUR The Client (foreign trader) applied to Interlegal for solving the problem arising from improper p...show more
- Interlegal preserved 2,000,000 USD for their Client2021.04.16
Interlegal preserved 2,000,000 USD for their Client A large Asian company, wishing to buy a large volume of unrefined sunflower oil from...show more
- Interlegal won the initiated case proceedings amounting to 15 million UAH at the appellate instance2021.04.12
The Client, of the ;largest global forwarders, applied to Interlegal for defense of its interests under the dispute on charging fi...show more
- Passenger’s right defense under cancelling flight2021.03.26
Interlegal, at the request of its clients – Ukrainian passengers, conducted claims handling in respect of the air carrier – Ukrainian non-re...show more
- Maritime Salvage legal support2021.03.23
Maritime Salvage legal support Maritime Salvage is a complex legal institution that combines public law and private law (commercial) re...show more
- Interlegal consulted freight forwarder upon tax issues2021.03.18
Interlegal consulted freight forwarder upon tax issues You can endlessly look at three things: the burning fire, the running water and th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support in obtaining a guaranteed deposit despite closed borders2021.03.17
On August 15, 2019, the Latvian Financial and Capital Market Commission made a decision to suspend all financial operations in PNB Banka, AS...show more
- Bulker sale & purchase legal support by Interlegal2021.03.15
Bulker sale & purchase legal support by Interlegal Interlegal ream is still operating in legal support of fleet sale & purchase t...show more
- China Desk in Interlegal: clients’ support service for work in China and cooperation with Chinese companies2021.03.11
Interlegal launched China Desk for clients’ business legal support upon work in China and cooperation with Chinese companies. Interlegal sen...show more
- Ship release in Romania: the power of negotiation, persuasion and law2021.03.11
A shipowner applied to Interlegal due to its vessel detention in Romania at the vessel agent’s request. The Client admitted indebtedness...show more