BOWLING MINI-TOURNAMENT BETWEEN LAW FIRMS AND LEGAL DEPARTMENTS
The bowling mini-tournament between law firms and legal departments of various enterprises for the cup of Odessa Branch of the Ukrainian Bar Association was held in Odessa on 19 February 2010.
Organizer of the event became Odessa Branch of the Ukrainian Bar Association.
On Friday a modern bowling club “SFERA SV” located in the city of Odessa gathered six teams of lawyers that were contending for the bowling cup. The tournament united such law firms as International Law Offices (Interlegal), ANK, Yurline, Legis, Imperator and Kartuzov & Partners. So, the winner of the tournament became the law firm Imperator, the second was Legis, then, Yurline, Interlegal, ANK and Kartuzov & Partners.
Maxim Kirilyuk (ANK) was named the best player in total individual score.
High level and professional skills were demonstrated by the best player and team captain of Interlegal Artem Skorobogatov.
The atmosphere of the tournament was traditionally relaxed and comfortable. All the players demonstrated their skills and will-to-win spirit. After the tournament termination the players thanked their supporters and continued informal communication with the colleagues.
The winners got the cups and diplomas while the other teams received the prizes. Organizers of the event thanked all the participants and invited them to attend all events of Odessa Branch within the year.
Press-release by UBA
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more