Brochure “BUSINESS IN UKRAINE”
Publication was timed to the event organized by International Law Offices – the conference Doing Business in Ukraine: Odessa and Odessa region that was held in October of 2008.
Creators of the present publication are considerable composite authors of the firm that have done their best to consolidate the whole materials prepared and published in various Ukrainian and foreign editions during 2006-2008.
International Law Offices
In the present edition the articles of the International Law Offices authors have been collected written since 2006 till 2008 and published in various Ukrainian and foreign editions. As to the content, the articles have been gathered to reflect the actual state of affairs to open business in Ukraine for foreign companies. The present brochure plays the role of a guide or manual for legal entities intending to open and do their own business in Ukraine.
r The brochure is edited by senior lecturer of Odessa Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law Lebedev V.P., consultant of the LF “International Law Offices” (Ser.: Business in Ukraine).
1. Public-Private Partnership Opportunities in Ukraine…. Natalya Shpak, Arthur A. Nitsevych
2. How to Buy Commercial Real Estate by Acquisition of Participation Interests or Shares …. Alena Losevskaya, Natalya Miroshnichenko
3. Business Presales Preparation… Artem Skorobogatov
4. Buying Business… Artem Skorobogatov
5. Behind the Notary Scenes… Artem Skorobogatov
6. License Contract: Legal Peculiarities and Taxation… Alena Losevskaya, Anna Hodakovskaya
7. On Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks in Ukraine… Kseniya Guretskaya
8. Types of Activity of the Enterprise: Subtleties of Registration… Kseniya Guretskaya, Vyacheslav lebedev
9. Land and Non-Residents … Alena Losevskaya, I. Voyevodina
© International Law Offices
Brochure is published by
“Phoenix” press in 2008.
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more