Brochure “BUSINESS IN UKRAINE”
Publication was timed to the event organized by International Law Offices – the conference Doing Business in Ukraine: Odessa and Odessa region that was held in October of 2008.
Creators of the present publication are considerable composite authors of the firm that have done their best to consolidate the whole materials prepared and published in various Ukrainian and foreign editions during 2006-2008.
International Law Offices
In the present edition the articles of the International Law Offices authors have been collected written since 2006 till 2008 and published in various Ukrainian and foreign editions. As to the content, the articles have been gathered to reflect the actual state of affairs to open business in Ukraine for foreign companies. The present brochure plays the role of a guide or manual for legal entities intending to open and do their own business in Ukraine.
r The brochure is edited by senior lecturer of Odessa Institute of Entrepreneurship and Law Lebedev V.P., consultant of the LF “International Law Offices” (Ser.: Business in Ukraine).
1. Public-Private Partnership Opportunities in Ukraine…. Natalya Shpak, Arthur A. Nitsevych
2. How to Buy Commercial Real Estate by Acquisition of Participation Interests or Shares …. Alena Losevskaya, Natalya Miroshnichenko
3. Business Presales Preparation… Artem Skorobogatov
4. Buying Business… Artem Skorobogatov
5. Behind the Notary Scenes… Artem Skorobogatov
6. License Contract: Legal Peculiarities and Taxation… Alena Losevskaya, Anna Hodakovskaya
7. On Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks in Ukraine… Kseniya Guretskaya
8. Types of Activity of the Enterprise: Subtleties of Registration… Kseniya Guretskaya, Vyacheslav lebedev
9. Land and Non-Residents … Alena Losevskaya, I. Voyevodina
© International Law Offices
Brochure is published by
“Phoenix” press in 2008.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more