Business making under Ukrainian business environment
A foreign client applied to Interlegal for making business in Ukraine. Its request covered the following services: registration of the Ukrainian company (as limited liability company) and opening bank account.
Although it is a standard and common case for Interlegal corporate practice, it should be noted that quality of such standard actions is a priority for the Client. To start new business is always a hard and complex process, while starting business in another country requires for involvement of local experts which could introduce national business environment for the investor.
Standard process of the company registration included the following related issues: lease agreement on the office premises, labour relations with the company director (finally, it resulted in separate labour contract), tax consulting and others. The Client as the company founder wanted to get engaged in business management as much as possible; such recommendation was also taken into account while determining powers for the company management bodies.
At each stage, Interlegal lawyers provided full legal support and assistance to the Client, with regards to its individual demands and mentality. Interlegal junior lawyer Viktoria Yankovskaya, associate attorney Marta Sverdlykivska, managed by partner Irina Voyevodina, led the project.
- Mediation: Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute under the Ship Repair Contract2020.06.25
The Client – foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal for dispute settlement due to its indebtedness under the Ship Repair Contract. COVID...show more
- Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR2020.06.25
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the larges...show more
- Interlegal facilitated defense of freight forwarder’s interests against container line2020.06.22
Freight forwarder applied to Interlegal due to cargo damage that occurred during carriage by sea. Freight forwarder, on behalf of its cli...show more
- Interlegal settled the dispute upon non-payment for the goods by large Chinese importer2020.06.18
Interlegal succeeded in pretrial dispute settlement. The Client, engaged in pine timber export to China, applied for defense of its rights a...show more
- Interlegal lawyers supported 4 deals in fleet sale & purchase2020.06.17
Pandemic is not an obstacle for vessel sale & purchase! Despite COVID-19 epidemic and quarantine restrictions, spring 2020 was full of d...show more
- Interlegal is still representing Odessa in Best Lawyers rating2020.06.12
Interlegal partners Arthur Nitsevych and Artem Skorobogatov confirmed their positions in four nominations of the popular rating Best Lawyers...show more
- Interlegal succeeded in closing ten loans2020.06.10
The Client filed a request to Interlegal upon legal assistance in support of closing ten loans. Interlegal team had two tasks: 1. To min...show more
- Work flow chart upon declaration of dividends2020.06.01
The Client applied to Interlegal upon tax issue. As the Ukrainian citizen and resident, the Client received dividends from the foreign compa...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon applying the instrument of agrarian receipts2020.05.20
The Client – large foreign investment fund filed a request to Interlegal regarding mechanisms upon securing fulfillment of the Debtor’s obli...show more
- Interlegal drafted new combined service agreement on cargo handling2020.05.18
The Client – large Ukrainian sea port operator engaged, in particular, in rendering services of export & import operations, as well as l...show more