Carting tournament among the UBA members
On the 24th of August 2013 the Interlegal colleagues took part in the carting amicable tournament among the members of the Ukrainian Bar Association, devoted to the Independence Day Ukraine.
The tournament was held on a bright sunny day, with the spirit of passion and speed. We should mention that some participants drove carts for the first time and the result of the tournament was determined in a few seconds.
During persistent fight, after qualification and elimination rounds, semi-final and final the winners were the following:
3rd place – Mashchenko Andrey, ANK
2nd place – Skorobogatov Artem, Interlegal
1st place – Brig Vladislav, ANK
Women also took part in the tournament one of them, Daria Minchenko, was semifinalist and became holder of the AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD.
The tournament is over. The participants enjoyed their own success and victory, first of all, over themselves, and fans had a lot of joy and good mood.
Odessa Branch of the Ukrainian Bar Association thanks a lot the administration of the Odessa Carting Club and Alexey Skorobogatov personally for instructions, organization and holding the event.
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more