‘First All-Ukrainian Rating of Chief Experts on Promotion of Law Business in Ukraine’
13 November 2012 г. summarized
‘First All-Ukrainian Rating of Chief Experts on Promotion of Law Business in Ukraine’.
Irina Nychyporchuk, the marketing manager of the International Law Offices (Interlegal) joint Top 20 of the most honourable representatives of such profession.
Detailed research of experts in marketing, public relations and business development of law companies was held in Ukraine for the first time. The results of such research determined top 20 (i.e. the best twenty female representatives of marketing).
The main task of the project was to estimate professionalism and reputation of the experts in law business promotion in Ukraine under the numerous criteria and to point out the diamond League – the most honourable representatives.
The work of marketing manager, PR manager and expert in business promotion is the more difficult the more limited is profile of the company being promoted. It is important to do own business in such way that the correct information about the company’s activity should be granted and the brand and the experts should be presented in the favourable light. Not only the systematic approach is important but also variety of methods of practice promotion which are often very different for different trends. Innovation and creativity shall be taken into account everywhere because they are typical of the 21st century.
We hope that the similar rating will be held in Ukraine regularly. This year over 40 candidates took part in research. The project started in the middle of August and finished on the 13th of November. Three months of proceeding and calculation is a huge work of organizers. Let us remind that it is the newspaper Law Practice that did all the best to hold such research in Ukraine.
Of the International Law Offices Interlegal
16 November 2012
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more