Football tournament for conference delegates
On the 3rd of June 2011 at 11:00 a.m.
the football tournament will be held on the field of the Football Club ‘Chernomorets’ in Otrada.
The teams of the tournament shall be formed by the very delegates of the Conference ‘Practice of Maritime Business: Sharing Experience’ The following four teams are to be formed:
World Team, Organizers Team, Shipping and Guests Teams. The winner will be awarded the Shipping Lawyers Cup.
The swimming pool, lunch and wine tasting will be after the tournament.
On the same day in the evening the delegates will be able to attend the Annual Dinner Meeting of the Ukrainian Shipbrokers’ Club (you need to have an invitation to be paid separately).
Additional information is to be continued, there can be some changes: please, follow the news.
The tournament will be held from 11:00 a.m. till 2:00 p.m.
Venue: football field of the FC ‘Chernomorets, 1A, Azarov Str., Otrada
phone: +38 048 2 33 75 29
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more