Football tournament for the cup of UBA Division
Odessa Division of the Ukrainian Bar Association under the support of the football club “Chernomorets” held the tournament on indoor soccer between the law firms of Ukraine for the cup of the UBA Division in Odessa Region on 24 July 2010.
There were six teams from Odessa and Ilyichevsk as follows: “Interlegal” (International Law Offices), the law firm ANK, the team of Odessa Court of Appeal – “Mercury”, the law firm “Yurline”, the law firm “Imperator” and the law firm “Business Safety Sphere”. p>
And, the winner became the law firm “Business Safety Sphere”.
The champion got the victory in intensive struggle with the law firm “Yurline” that in the long became the second. The third was “Mercury” (team of the Court of Appeal) and the fourth – “Imperator”.
The best forwarder of the tournament was nominated from "Interlegal".
The winner and the prizewinners were awarded with the cups and certificates.
The organizing committee would like to invite the football teams of the law firms of Ukraine to take part in the second indoor soccer tournament to celebrate the Lawyer’s Day to be held on 9 October 2010.
Secretariat of UBA Division in Odessa Region
+38 (0482) 33 75 29, 28
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more