Football tournament for the cup of UBA Division
Odessa Division of the Ukrainian Bar Association under the support of the football club “Chernomorets” held the tournament on indoor soccer between the law firms of Ukraine for the cup of the UBA Division in Odessa Region on 24 July 2010.
There were six teams from Odessa and Ilyichevsk as follows: “Interlegal” (International Law Offices), the law firm ANK, the team of Odessa Court of Appeal – “Mercury”, the law firm “Yurline”, the law firm “Imperator” and the law firm “Business Safety Sphere”. p>
And, the winner became the law firm “Business Safety Sphere”.
The champion got the victory in intensive struggle with the law firm “Yurline” that in the long became the second. The third was “Mercury” (team of the Court of Appeal) and the fourth – “Imperator”.
The best forwarder of the tournament was nominated from "Interlegal".
The winner and the prizewinners were awarded with the cups and certificates.
The organizing committee would like to invite the football teams of the law firms of Ukraine to take part in the second indoor soccer tournament to celebrate the Lawyer’s Day to be held on 9 October 2010.
Secretariat of UBA Division in Odessa Region
+38 (0482) 33 75 29, 28
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more