«Heavy Lift Black Sea»
On 11 may in Abrau Durso was taken place the first International Conference «Heavy Lift Black Sea».
The main participants of the event have become leaders and representatives of freight forwarding, logistics and agent companies, shipping companies, cargo owners.
The main objectives of the Conference were studying transport oversized cargo in the Black Sea region, developing competition in the region, and consolidation relationships between the companies.
Reports have been presented of various companies with experience in the Black Sea region: TMBC Logistics Ltd, Varamar. Report of Igor Popov, SAL Heavy Lift, on the theme “Experience in the CIS area” generated attracted considerable interest and discussion. Nikolay Melnikov, ("International Law Offices"), introduced characteristics of the goods transport on the inland waters of Ukraine.
The final point of the Conference were the words of thanks, Sergey Evmenenko (IBF) and Valentina Bokatogo (NPT Ltd.).
We thank all participants for active presentations and we hope that our meetings will become regular! See you in 2012!
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more