Information message №1
- We kindly inform you that Pavel Leonidovich Zemlianskiy, the Deputy Head of the Department of Sea Systems of Russian Sea Navigation Register Management has agreed to take part in the seminar. He will present his book 2006 Labour Convention in Sea Navigation: a New Legal Regulation of Labour Relationship. He will also give practical recommendations in preparation to vessel certification in compliance with 2006 Labour Convention in Sea Navigation, tell you about the certification procedure, answer the questions sent by the participants beforehand to the organization committee which will allow the lecturer to prepare the most complete answers. The abovementioned book is included to the seminar material being handed out to the participants.
- We remind you that the interactive section after lunch will consist of three master classes held simultaneously. With active participation of the audience the mediators will examine the most interest cases. We offer you to enter one of three master classes:
- Ship owner vs. Ship owner: collisions etc.
- Insurer vs. Insurant: influence of human factor on compensation.
- Ship owner vs. Crew: settlement of conflicts.
We are waiting for your requests!
We are waiting for your questions!
Send in your name to master classes!
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more