There was held a traditional meeting of the transport intellectuals of the CIS and foreign countries - partners, friends, leaders of the transport sector and cargo owners – with the transport services consumers. This event is held according to the Order No. 54 dated 02 February 2010 of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine under the aegis of the Permanent International Secretariat of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC). The events are coordinated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, Ministry of Transport and Communications of Ukraine and Odessa Regional State Administration.
The program of the transport week includes variety of professional events for experts of the transport sector including International Freight Forwarders’ Day, International Conference of ORC (Organization for Cooperation of Railways), "The Competitive Environment in the Rail Cargo Carriages”, the International Black and Azov Seas Association (BASPA) Council Meeting, round table "Development of Existing and Construction of New Handling Complexes. Environmental and Legal Aspects of Development", round table-workshop "Multimodal Carriages: Risks and Liabilities of the Parties”, technical seminar by Gulf Oil Marine, meeting of the Association of Ports of Ukraine "On the Design, Construction, Technical Operation of Hydraulic Engineering, Coastal and Engineering Structures” and other events.
The Partner of International Law Offices Olena Losevska and the consultant of mtbs (the Netherlands) Wouter van Nus presented a joint presentation “Capitalizing on Port & Terminal Clusters”.
Lawyers of International Law Offices Artem Skorobogatov and Natalia Myroshnychenko moderated the round table-workshop "Multimodal Carriages: Risks and Liabilities of the Parties”.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more