Interlegal starts practicing in Bulgaria
Alexey Remeslo and Andrey Perepelitsa, lawyers of Interlegal, held several meetings with clients and new partners during their business trip to Bulgaria (Varna and Burgas).
Maritime transport industry in Bulgaria lacks experts in maritime and transport law. We know that most of charter parties and bills of lading are governed by English law – Interlegal is mainly specialized in disputes with application thereof.
Representatives of maritime business in Bulgaria believe unanimously that such meetings happened vitally in time and allowed to learn more about wide opportunities that cooperation with Interlegal and its associated offices (first of all, in Georgia, Russia and Turkey) might bring. Interlegal will render the following main services in Bulgaria: maritime arbitration, disputes under collision of English and national law, vessel arrest/release, marine accidents in Black Sea region.
The meetings resulted in organization of the Round Table called “Marine Claims and Disputes: Practice in the Black sea Region”. It will be held this summer with the support of Bulgarian Chamber of Shipping and The Bulgarian Branch of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon applying the instrument of agrarian receipts2020.05.20
The Client – large foreign investment fund filed a request to Interlegal regarding mechanisms upon securing fulfillment of the Debtor’s obli...show more
- Interlegal drafted new combined service agreement on cargo handling2020.05.18
The Client – large Ukrainian sea port operator engaged, in particular, in rendering services of export & import operations, as well as l...show more
- CFC or not CFC: that is the question2020.05.15
The Client applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon legal effects due to entry into force of the draft law No. 1210 “On amendme...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won GAFTA arbitration case in the amount of 200,000 USD2020.05.13
Interlegal succeeded in GAFTA arbitration settlement of the dispute, due to the Buyer’s failure to pay for wheat flour supplied on CFR terms...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the Client and the Bank regarding application of thin capitalization rules2020.05.08
The client filed a request to Interlegal concerning bank issues. A foreign bank maintaining the Client’s corporate account demanded for expl...show more
- Unified social tax late payment: legal effects2020.04.21
The Client applied to Interlegal upon unified social tax erroneous remittance to the account of State Tax Inspection (STI) in the correspond...show more
- Business making under Ukrainian business environment2020.04.09
A foreign client applied to Interlegal for making business in Ukraine. Its request covered the following services: registration of the Ukrai...show more
- Changing the flag for the pleasure yacht2020.04.07
The client applied to Interlegal on changing the flag for the pleasure sailing yacht 30 meters long. The need to change the flag was caus...show more
- Interlegal lawyers charged losses due to vessel non-delivery for loading2020.04.07
Charterer under Voyage Charter Party applied to Interlegal on damage recovery from the Shipowner due to vessel non-delivery for loading....show more
- Reorganization of the foreign company’s representative office2020.04.01
A foreign Client – owner of the group of companies engaged in supply of grains and oilseeds in Black Sea Region – applied to Interlegal. In...show more