Interlegal cancelled tax service notification on charging car tax
In the framework of practice «Personal Attorney Service» launched in 2016, Interlegal defended the client’s interests at the court against the state tax inspection. Odessa District Administrative Court recognized as illegal and cancelled tax notification – decision on charging large car tax amount from the vehicle owner.
Pursuant to the Tax Code of Ukraine, taxation object shall be the vehicle manufactured not more than five years ago, at the average market cost of 1,033,500 UAH in 2016. Tax inspection states that one of 3-year old Volkswagen models is treated as luxury and is declared as taxation object. Fiscal service calculated the car average market cost under the methods of the Cabinet of Ministers, which exceeded the taxable minimum prescribed by the law.
Interlegal lawyers applied correctly calculation rules for determining luxury articles and relevant law provisions in order to defend the client’s interests at the court.
With regards to our company law practice, car owners shall assess correctness of vehicle tax accrual in case of receiving tax notification. If grounds for such tax accrual are applied by fiscal bodies incorrectly they shall be contested at the court.
- Interlegal lawyers recognized the German court decision at Darnitskiy District Court in Kiev2020.01.15
A foreign transport company filed a request to Interlegal on recognition of the German court decision in their favour. The Debtor – Ukrai...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Romanian offices completed successfully the2019.12.18
Previously, the Client – leading insurance company specialized in risk insurance during cargo transportation applied to Interlegal for damag...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon income taxation2019.12.17
The client applied to Interlegal upon explaining procedure of taxation on income received by non-resident under the Agreement on arranging t...show more
- Interlegal, jointly with Georgian office, drafted legal opinion upon lawfulness of customs office actions2019.11.29
The Client, Georgian freight forwarder, applied to Interlegal upon analyzing lawfulness of customs office and customs warehouse actions aime...show more
- Interlegal lawyers drafted for the Client agreement on yacht charter management2019.11.28
A client filed a request to Interlegal upon documentation required for yacht chartering. The Client planned to conclude agreement on yacht c...show more
- Interlegal lawyers defended interests of German transport companies in three court proceedings simultaneously2019.11.13
Interlegal lawyers applied to Kozelets District Court in Chernigov Region on recognizing several German court decisions on damage and intere...show more
- Interlegal consulted IT-company upon specifications for applying NDA in Ukraine2019.11.06
A foreign company engaged in AI, Big Data, IoT, software installation and maintenance, applied to Interlegal. The company planned to expand...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won the LCIA Arbitration case amounting to 660 thousand USD2019.11.06
The Ukrainian grain supplier engaged in large-scale international business applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Buyer (British C...show more
- Interlegal acted as creditor’s legal adviser in the dispute against PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”2019.10.31
Interlegal lawyers facilitated evidence base aimed to confirm the large transport and forwarding company’s claims against PJSC “Ukrzaliznyts...show more
- Interlegal won one more case in favour of thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH2019.10.28
Interlegal applied to Kramatorsk City Court in Donetsk Region on recognizing ICAC at the UCCI Award on debt recovery from the Ukrainian comp...show more