Interlegal continues advising major international traders on export of agricultural products from Black Sea Region
Within the framework of International Trade practice Interlegal experts advise major traders of agricultural products on effective contractual schemes of sale and purchase, storage and carriage of commodities.
Upon request of the Client – international trading company, Interlegal team of lawyers drafted the scheme of sale and purchase, storage and carriage of grain commodities from Black Sea Region, with regard to bank financing peculiarities and logistic scheme of delivery of goods. A special suit of documents was required for scheme performance.
Apart from general issues of legal regulation of this type of relationship, Interlegal experts analyzed the scope of the parties’ rights and liabilities on all stages of logistic chain, possible risks which may arise on each stage, options of security measures in respect of fulfillment contractual obligations of the seller under the sales contract, warehouse and freight forwarder.
As a result, Interlegal experts drafted a suit of documents applicable to the whole trade scheme: a set of required contracts, schemes of document flow and distribution of duties between logistic chain members, alongside with legal opinion regarding legal regulation of grain sale and purchase, storage and carriage and necessary recommendations upon risk minimization and applicable security measures.
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more
- Interlegal expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms2020.07.29
Interlegal law firm expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms 2020. A Handbook for Foreign Clients. Apart...show more
- Interlegal team helped the Charterer to charge losses upon cargo shortage2020.07.29
The Charterer applied to Interlegal upon the trade contract, based on cargo shortage at the discharge port and the Buyer’s failure to pay co...show more
- Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel in Turkey for debt recovery2020.07.23
This February, we wrote that Interlegal won LMAA arbitration case amounting to 460 thousand USD. In addition, our law team facilitated issui...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in legal support of recognizing arbitration award in Ukraine2020.07.21
Interlegal lawyers defended interests of the foreign food manufacturer in Ukraine and supported recognition of ICAC at the UCCI award, previ...show more
- VAT recovery: what should we do in case of tax service rejection?2020.07.01
The Client applied to Interlegal upon VAT recovery. In the process of tax inspection, control body issued the Act on rejection of VAT recove...show more
- Mediation: Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute under the Ship Repair Contract2020.06.25
The Client – foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal for dispute settlement due to its indebtedness under the Ship Repair Contract. COVID...show more
- Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR2020.06.25
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the larges...show more
- Interlegal facilitated defense of freight forwarder’s interests against container line2020.06.22
Freight forwarder applied to Interlegal due to cargo damage that occurred during carriage by sea. Freight forwarder, on behalf of its cli...show more
- Interlegal settled the dispute upon non-payment for the goods by large Chinese importer2020.06.18
Interlegal succeeded in pretrial dispute settlement. The Client, engaged in pine timber export to China, applied for defense of its rights a...show more