Interlegal defended interests of thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH
Interlegal defended interests of thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH – creditor under the court proceedings against the Ukrainian company – debtor.
Кiev Court of Appeal left in force the ICAC at the UCCI Award on debt recovery for goods supply. Interlegal lawyers justified once more lawfulness of the arbitration award, the proceedings on enforcement whereof will be held later by the competent court.
Having performed their plan aimed at defense of the client’s violated rights, Interlegal lawyers, following the stage of arbitration and court proceedings upon cancelling the arbitration award, reached the final stage – we hope to announce its successful results as soon as possible.
Interlegal associate lawyer Mikhail Selivanov, lawyer Irina Yakimovskaya, under the supervision of senior associate Karyna Gorovaya, not only facilitate defense of the client’s interests in debt recovery, but also performed effectively their strategy in practice, aimed at combatting the debtor’s attempt to commit procedural diversions in order to delay court proceedings.
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more