Interlegal drafted a legal opinion upon some issues of cargo fumigation on board of the vessel
Interlegal lawyers, in the framework of long-term cooperation with public organization representing the fumigator professional interests, drafted a legal opinion upon some issues of fumigation.
In particular, the legal opinion touched the following issues:
- meaning of the term “dangerous cargos” according to the current regulations;
- state authorities empowered on state monitoring (control) of cargo fumigation on board of the vessel;
- procedure of sharing information on cargo fumigation on board of the vessel by concerned parties.
The process of drafting the legal opinion included analysis of the provisions of international regulatory acts concerning dangerous cargo transportation; explanations of the IMO Maritime Safety Committee in respect of applying international regulatory acts concerning dangerous cargo transportation by sea; provisions of the Ukrainian national legislation concerning organization of state monitoring (control) of cargo fumigation including on board of the vessel; and provisions of the Ukrainian national standards regarding definition of the term “dangerous cargos”.
Analysis of regulatory acts and explanatory documents, with regards to the purpose for which the Client applied for legal opinion, resulted in practical conclusions which contained recommendations upon actions (measures) to be taken, for their direct use in the Client’s activity.
- Interlegal lawyers recognized the German court decision at Darnitskiy District Court in Kiev2020.01.15
A foreign transport company filed a request to Interlegal on recognition of the German court decision in their favour. The Debtor – Ukrai...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Romanian offices completed successfully the2019.12.18
Previously, the Client – leading insurance company specialized in risk insurance during cargo transportation applied to Interlegal for damag...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon income taxation2019.12.17
The client applied to Interlegal upon explaining procedure of taxation on income received by non-resident under the Agreement on arranging t...show more
- Interlegal, jointly with Georgian office, drafted legal opinion upon lawfulness of customs office actions2019.11.29
The Client, Georgian freight forwarder, applied to Interlegal upon analyzing lawfulness of customs office and customs warehouse actions aime...show more
- Interlegal lawyers drafted for the Client agreement on yacht charter management2019.11.28
A client filed a request to Interlegal upon documentation required for yacht chartering. The Client planned to conclude agreement on yacht c...show more
- Interlegal lawyers defended interests of German transport companies in three court proceedings simultaneously2019.11.13
Interlegal lawyers applied to Kozelets District Court in Chernigov Region on recognizing several German court decisions on damage and intere...show more
- Interlegal consulted IT-company upon specifications for applying NDA in Ukraine2019.11.06
A foreign company engaged in AI, Big Data, IoT, software installation and maintenance, applied to Interlegal. The company planned to expand...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won the LCIA Arbitration case amounting to 660 thousand USD2019.11.06
The Ukrainian grain supplier engaged in large-scale international business applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Buyer (British C...show more
- Interlegal acted as creditor’s legal adviser in the dispute against PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”2019.10.31
Interlegal lawyers facilitated evidence base aimed to confirm the large transport and forwarding company’s claims against PJSC “Ukrzaliznyts...show more
- Interlegal won one more case in favour of thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH2019.10.28
Interlegal applied to Kramatorsk City Court in Donetsk Region on recognizing ICAC at the UCCI Award on debt recovery from the Ukrainian comp...show more