Interlegal expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms
Interlegal law firm expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms 2020. A Handbook for Foreign Clients.
Apart from traditional leadership in Maritime & Shipping rating, this year five partners (Arthur Nitsevych, Nikolay Melnykov, Artem Skorobogatov, Nataliya Myroshnychenko and Alexey Remeslo) joined the list of outstanding practicing lawyers.
Interlegal also ranked among the leading law firms in Commodity rating, while its partners Nataliya Myroshnychenko and Artem Skorobogatov are noted among the recommended experts.
This publication presents:
- analytical market review upon legal services in Ukraine for 2019 – 1st half 2020;
- monitoring off the largest public deals in 2019;
- review of changes in legislation on legal practices and industries, drafted by national and international legal advisers;
- detailed analysis of law firm activity in 2019 upon key practices and industries;
- ratings of the leading law firms and practicing lawyers: 21 reviews and 32 rating tables.
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients is issued in English for the Ukrainian and foreign business audience, corporate lawyers, representative of international organizations, state authorities, foreign embassies, trade missions and practicing lawyers.
Online full version will be available soon at the website www.ukrainianlawfirms.com and at the e-platform issuu.com
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more
- Interlegal expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms2020.07.29
Interlegal law firm expands its presence in the annual research Ukrainian Law Firms 2020. A Handbook for Foreign Clients. Apart...show more
- Interlegal team helped the Charterer to charge losses upon cargo shortage2020.07.29
The Charterer applied to Interlegal upon the trade contract, based on cargo shortage at the discharge port and the Buyer’s failure to pay co...show more
- Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel in Turkey for debt recovery2020.07.23
This February, we wrote that Interlegal won LMAA arbitration case amounting to 460 thousand USD. In addition, our law team facilitated issui...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in legal support of recognizing arbitration award in Ukraine2020.07.21
Interlegal lawyers defended interests of the foreign food manufacturer in Ukraine and supported recognition of ICAC at the UCCI award, previ...show more
- VAT recovery: what should we do in case of tax service rejection?2020.07.01
The Client applied to Interlegal upon VAT recovery. In the process of tax inspection, control body issued the Act on rejection of VAT recove...show more
- Mediation: Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute under the Ship Repair Contract2020.06.25
The Client – foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal for dispute settlement due to its indebtedness under the Ship Repair Contract. COVID...show more
- Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR2020.06.25
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the larges...show more
- Interlegal facilitated defense of freight forwarder’s interests against container line2020.06.22
Freight forwarder applied to Interlegal due to cargo damage that occurred during carriage by sea. Freight forwarder, on behalf of its cli...show more