Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against the Georgian defendant.
Interlegal engaged our Georgian office, which led the court proceedings in strict coordination with the head office in Odessa. Despite the protracted court proceedings and the obstacles from the Georgian defendant, Interlegal lawyers succeeded in finding the defendant’s assets (land plots) in Georgia, followed by recognition and enforcement of the arbitration award at the expense of the detected land plots. Following all the bureaucratic procedures complicated by the quarantine, finally we managed to complete re-registration of title on land plots in favour of our Client.
Click here for details on recognition and enforcement of arbitration awards.
- Interlegal lawyers won the case in London2020.12.21
The Client – Ukrainian company engaged in design and engineering works for foreign firms – applied to Interlegal, due to non-payment by the...show more
- Procedural delay: it shan’t pass!2020.12.10
Interlegal lawyers again defended interests of their client - thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH under longstanding case proceedings upon r...show more
- Ship release in Belgium2020.12.14
The client – owner of the vessel detained by Port State Control at one of the Belgian Ports, applied to Interlegal for vessel release as soo...show more
- Case legal support: cargo loss due to accident2020.11.30
Interlegal lawyers succeeded in case settlement upon reimbursement of lose cargo value, due to accident. In the process of fertilizer car...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon legal effects of the Law No. 466 for its business2020.11.26
A regular client applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon legal effects due to entry into force of amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine,...show more
- Interlegal lawyers applied to the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine for non-admission to adopt a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure2020.11.18
On 12.10.2020, a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure for Fixing a Prohibition to Operate...show more
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more