Interlegal opens office in Istanbul, Turkey
Continuously developing legal practice in Shipping and International trade in Black Sea region we are glad to announce a new partner of Interlegal, Mehmet Dogu who will lead the practice in Turkey.
Mehmet has got more than 20 years practice experience in shipping able to resolve hard cases using his deep knowledge in legal expertize and shipping.
“Our cooperation started over 5 years ago. Time proved that our cooperation managed to solve any task in shipping and international trade in Black Sea region. Together with Interlegal, we learned well how to understand clients needs and expectations. Now, our deep cooperation, certainly will help our firm to empower its client oriented attitude strongly focused on results”.
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon applying the instrument of agrarian receipts2020.05.20
The Client – large foreign investment fund filed a request to Interlegal regarding mechanisms upon securing fulfillment of the Debtor’s obli...show more
- Interlegal drafted new combined service agreement on cargo handling2020.05.18
The Client – large Ukrainian sea port operator engaged, in particular, in rendering services of export & import operations, as well as l...show more
- CFC or not CFC: that is the question2020.05.15
The Client applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon legal effects due to entry into force of the draft law No. 1210 “On amendme...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won GAFTA arbitration case in the amount of 200,000 USD2020.05.13
Interlegal succeeded in GAFTA arbitration settlement of the dispute, due to the Buyer’s failure to pay for wheat flour supplied on CFR terms...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the Client and the Bank regarding application of thin capitalization rules2020.05.08
The client filed a request to Interlegal concerning bank issues. A foreign bank maintaining the Client’s corporate account demanded for expl...show more
- Unified social tax late payment: legal effects2020.04.21
The Client applied to Interlegal upon unified social tax erroneous remittance to the account of State Tax Inspection (STI) in the correspond...show more
- Business making under Ukrainian business environment2020.04.09
A foreign client applied to Interlegal for making business in Ukraine. Its request covered the following services: registration of the Ukrai...show more
- Changing the flag for the pleasure yacht2020.04.07
The client applied to Interlegal on changing the flag for the pleasure sailing yacht 30 meters long. The need to change the flag was caus...show more
- Interlegal lawyers charged losses due to vessel non-delivery for loading2020.04.07
Charterer under Voyage Charter Party applied to Interlegal on damage recovery from the Shipowner due to vessel non-delivery for loading....show more
- Reorganization of the foreign company’s representative office2020.04.01
A foreign Client – owner of the group of companies engaged in supply of grains and oilseeds in Black Sea Region – applied to Interlegal. In...show more