Interlegal participated in the floating dock’s launch ceremony in Kherson
In the presence of the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on April 28, 2016 the floating dock, constructed by the order of the large South African holding company, was launched at the Kherson State Plant “Pallada”.
Interlegal team, under the general supervision of the Partner Arthur Nitsevych, participated in the negotiations and multi-million contract conclusion after nearly one year of hard work upon arrangement of complex technical, commercial and legal terms of the deal.
The project was unique also in financing involvement. The parties’ lawyers have developed and agreed the financing procedure with engagement of leading international banks, SC “Ukrspecexport” as the guarantor of the Ukrainian shipbuilder’s contractual obligations and Standby Letter of Credit as the security of the customer’s payment obligations.
The lawyer of Interlegal Alyona Ptashenchuk participated in the floating dock’s delivery and the ceremony the Acceptance Certificate signing.
Operative work of the parties’ representatives together with the support of Interlegal experts has become a bright example of public-private partnership. This significant event in the national shipbuilding industry, we hope, will facilitate further success of similar projects.
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more