Interlegal partner has been elected as the Chairman of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine
Nikolay Melnykov, Interlegal partner, member of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine Committee, was elected unanimously as the next Chairman of the NIU at the election meeting of the NIU Committee held on 01.07.2016. This fact confirms the NI of Ukraine members’ approval of large-scale cooperation between the NIU and Interlegal. All Interlegal colleagues congratulate sincerely Nikolay Melnykov and believe that his high professionalism and energy will facilitate to achieve the tasks of the NIU.
The National Institute of Ukraine, the 39th department of the Nautical Institute of Great Britain, was opened in October 2000 in Odessa. It was the first Nautical Institute Department in Ukraine, CIS, Baltic Countries and Eastern Europe. Nautical Institute is one of the most famous, trustworthy and active maritime organizations.
The principal objective of the NI of Ukraine is familiarization of the Ukrainian Maritime Community with the processes and the developments in the World Maritime Industry, priority research and elaborations, the latest achievements and the problems arising, as well as cooperation and mutual information exchange, the facilitation of the further competence improvement of our maritime specialists.
- Mediation: Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute under the Ship Repair Contract2020.06.25
The Client – foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal for dispute settlement due to its indebtedness under the Ship Repair Contract. COVID...show more
- Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR2020.06.25
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the larges...show more
- Interlegal facilitated defense of freight forwarder’s interests against container line2020.06.22
Freight forwarder applied to Interlegal due to cargo damage that occurred during carriage by sea. Freight forwarder, on behalf of its cli...show more
- Interlegal settled the dispute upon non-payment for the goods by large Chinese importer2020.06.18
Interlegal succeeded in pretrial dispute settlement. The Client, engaged in pine timber export to China, applied for defense of its rights a...show more
- Interlegal lawyers supported 4 deals in fleet sale & purchase2020.06.17
Pandemic is not an obstacle for vessel sale & purchase! Despite COVID-19 epidemic and quarantine restrictions, spring 2020 was full of d...show more
- Interlegal is still representing Odessa in Best Lawyers rating2020.06.12
Interlegal partners Arthur Nitsevych and Artem Skorobogatov confirmed their positions in four nominations of the popular rating Best Lawyers...show more
- Interlegal succeeded in closing ten loans2020.06.10
The Client filed a request to Interlegal upon legal assistance in support of closing ten loans. Interlegal team had two tasks: 1. To min...show more
- Work flow chart upon declaration of dividends2020.06.01
The Client applied to Interlegal upon tax issue. As the Ukrainian citizen and resident, the Client received dividends from the foreign compa...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon applying the instrument of agrarian receipts2020.05.20
The Client – large foreign investment fund filed a request to Interlegal regarding mechanisms upon securing fulfillment of the Debtor’s obli...show more
- Interlegal drafted new combined service agreement on cargo handling2020.05.18
The Client – large Ukrainian sea port operator engaged, in particular, in rendering services of export & import operations, as well as l...show more