Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the largest European insurer’s. In the stormy weather, tender was torn from the parent yacht and thrown on the rocks of a nearby shore. Due to the incident, tender sustained damages in the form of broken cylinder and shutdown of electrical equipment.
In the framework of complex legal services for our client, Interlegal lawyers supported in full the procedure for insurance event consideration, starting from the moment of declaring on incident by the insurance company and followed by facilitating payment of insurance recovery.
Although repair works are usually held under the results of survey and tender on repair cost, specification of this insurance event was partial work performance in due time in the nearby marina, due to urgency and the need to keep tender afloat. In the process of insurance event consideration, the insurance company took into account the aforesaid facts and recognized reasonability of repair works and recovery of its cost.
Under the results of collecting and studying the documents required for insurance event consideration, followed by fruitful negotiations, the insurance company recognized the fact of insurance event and paid insurance recovery amounting to nearly 60 thousand EUR.
- Mediation: Interlegal lawyers settled the dispute under the Ship Repair Contract2020.06.25
The Client – foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal for dispute settlement due to its indebtedness under the Ship Repair Contract. COVID...show more
- Interlegal yachting lawyers supported insurance event upon recovery of 60,000 EUR2020.06.25
Interlegal regular client declared on insurance event concerning tender insured by our partners – Marine Services Group at one of the larges...show more
- Interlegal facilitated defense of freight forwarder’s interests against container line2020.06.22
Freight forwarder applied to Interlegal due to cargo damage that occurred during carriage by sea. Freight forwarder, on behalf of its cli...show more
- Interlegal settled the dispute upon non-payment for the goods by large Chinese importer2020.06.18
Interlegal succeeded in pretrial dispute settlement. The Client, engaged in pine timber export to China, applied for defense of its rights a...show more
- Interlegal lawyers supported 4 deals in fleet sale & purchase2020.06.17
Pandemic is not an obstacle for vessel sale & purchase! Despite COVID-19 epidemic and quarantine restrictions, spring 2020 was full of d...show more
- Interlegal is still representing Odessa in Best Lawyers rating2020.06.12
Interlegal partners Arthur Nitsevych and Artem Skorobogatov confirmed their positions in four nominations of the popular rating Best Lawyers...show more
- Interlegal succeeded in closing ten loans2020.06.10
The Client filed a request to Interlegal upon legal assistance in support of closing ten loans. Interlegal team had two tasks: 1. To min...show more
- Work flow chart upon declaration of dividends2020.06.01
The Client applied to Interlegal upon tax issue. As the Ukrainian citizen and resident, the Client received dividends from the foreign compa...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon applying the instrument of agrarian receipts2020.05.20
The Client – large foreign investment fund filed a request to Interlegal regarding mechanisms upon securing fulfillment of the Debtor’s obli...show more
- Interlegal drafted new combined service agreement on cargo handling2020.05.18
The Client – large Ukrainian sea port operator engaged, in particular, in rendering services of export & import operations, as well as l...show more