Interregional Investment Forum
Interregional Investment Forum “Priority Trends to Support Further Ukrainian Integration into the European and Global Economic Systems. Tourism, Energetics, Transport – State of the Art and New Ways of the Regional Development” was held in Uzhgorod on 17 June 2010.
Taras Shepel, partner of “International Law Offices”, participated in the forum where he made a speech “Development of the Regulatory Investment Mechanisms” at the session “Cross-Border Cooperation of the Western Boundary Regions, Transport and Logistics Complex Development of the Western Part of Ukraine”.
The relevance of the speech was due to the general problems arisen in investment implementing for regulatory framework improvement to protect the interests of investors and investments. In particular, the speaker drew the listeners’ attention to the necessity to unite all interested investors, attract lawyers to the analytical work and formulate the recommendations on ways to improve the legislation and develop specific legislative instruments.
The session of the Board of ICC Ukraine National Committee was held on 18 June 2010. There were covered the issues on changes in the panel of judges of the current Arbitration. Taras Shepel, partner of “International Law Offices”, was appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Arbitration at the International Commercial Chamber of Ukraine. The Judge’ s Certificate was presented by ICC Ukraine President Mr. Schelkunov in the presence of the Heads of the Zakarpattya Region, Deputy Head of the Minister of Economics of Ukraine and other officials.
In his presentation, Taras Shepel paid attention to the necessity of the close cooperation with regional representatives of ICC Ukraine, initiating some amendments into the legislation on arbitration and more active involvement of the court into arbitration bodies.
The President of IIC Ukraine Mr. Vladimir Schelkunov also mentioned the necessity to hold meetings of the Arbitration Board including those judges working in the regions to coordinate and provide efficient operation.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more