Lawyers of Interlegal protected the marine agent’s interests at the Ukrainian sea port
The Client, Ukrainian agency, applied to Interlegal due to indebtedness of the Turkish shipowner for agent’s services upon one of the latest vessel calls at the Ukrainian sea port.
Lawyers of Interlegal settled successfully the claim as soon as possible and secured full debt recovery in favor of the Client within one day.
The Client’s interests were represented by Alexey Remeslo, the senior lawyer, and Sergey Sushko, the lawyer, under general supervision of Artem Skorobogatov, the associated partner.
- English arbitrations: how do they operate during pandemics?2020.04.01
The issue of English arbitration institution effective functioning is vital both for Interlegal clients and for lawyers of Interlegal Englis...show more
- De-offshoring and its impact on shipowners?2020.03.31
Today, non-resident company’s bank account is an urgent need for international business. Cooperation with offshore companies is a common...show more
- How to refund costs for the lost tour?2020.03.30
A Client applied to Interlegal upon cost refund for the tour to exotic country being cancelled due to global quarantine on the Earth. Des...show more
- Debt recovery should not be postponed2020.03.27
The Client applied to Interlegal for charging accounts receivable in the framework of its contractual relations. With reference to media...show more
- Force majeure: critical view2020.03.27
The Client applied to Interlegal for assessment of presence / absence of force majeure in the framework of its contractual relations. Hav...show more
- Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel for ship repair indebtedness2020.03.24
Interlegal lawyers arrested in Kherson Sea Port water area the vessel flying under foreign flag. The Client applied to Interlegal on ship...show more
- Will we face more difficulties in contract performance?2020.03.23
As expected, global quarantine due to COVID-19 pandemics essentially affected shipping and international trade in Black Sea Region. For t...show more
- Banking re-compliance for the current bank clients2020.03.16
It is not a secret for international business company owners that banking compliance becomes a more complex procedure covering the wider ran...show more
- Causal fact recognition by the court2020.03.03
A Client applied to Interlegal for legal assistance in the framework of Personal Attorney Service. As found out in the process of inherit...show more
- Partnership agreement in the framework of educational project2020.03.02
Gentleman’s agreements are widely spread in the Ukrainian business practice. In such situations business partners, while holding negotiation...show more