NEW HEAD OF ASSOCIATION OF CONTAINER LINES
Mr. Stefan Clenceu (Maersk Ukraine) was elected as the new president of the Association of Container Lines in Ukraine.
1st of October 2012
The International Law Offices (Interlegal) report on appointment of the new president of the Association of Container Lines in Ukraine. Mr. Stefan Clenceu (Head of the Odessa Branch of Maersk Ukraine LLC) was elected as the new president.
We remind that the first Assembly of the Association of Container Lines in Ukraine registered in April 2011 was held on the 2nd – 3rd of June 2011.
The Association was created under the initiative of container line agents under the auspice and with the assistance of the International Law Offices (Interlegal) and is the open economic association of enterprises. Its creation takes into account restrictions of the anti-competition law of Ukraine and Europe and is in no case aimed on creation of monopoly, monopolization of markets and restriction of competition.
The aim of the Association’s activity is to coordinate efforts of its participants in order to solve the problems of their professional activities which are of joint interest.
Interlegal Press Center
2nd of October 2012
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more