News on master class in Marine Academy
Master class “Purchase of vessels” was held on 18th of April 2012 in Odessa National Maritime Academy.
Master class was organized by International Law Offices and Faculty of Maritime Law and Management of ONMA under the support of the Nautical Institute of Ukraine, it was held for third and fourth-year students and teachers of the Academy.
Nadezhda Malanchy, a lawyer of International Law Offices, was a moderator of Master class.
During Master class the following questions were discussed:
- procedure, pre-contractual and contractual stages of execution a deal
- obligations of the Seller and the Buyer
- 4 practical cases, each of them describing a perfect way of holding a dealn
a) purchase of a vessel mortgaged in the bank
b) purchase of the company with a vessel
c) purchase by means of concluding a bareboat charter agreement with the following repurchase
d) topical issues arising in the course of a deal
Master class had a great success. About 30 students and teachers took part in Master class. The audience was vivid and active. The presentation of Nadezhda Malanchy was formed on real cases from the company`s practice, because of that a lot of questions were answered by the moderator.
The organizers express gratitude to the administration of the Academy and the organizers of ONMA and Faculty of Maritime Law.
Release prepared by
19 April 2012
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more