Sanctions against RMRS-Ukraine
The Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (Order No. 286 dd. March 2, 2017) declares on imposing special sanctions on the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping for commitment of actions which may cause damage to interests of the national economic safety of Ukraine, and breach of Article 37 of the Law of Ukraine “On foreign economic activity”. The sanctions imposed are in the form of suspending foreign economic activity in Ukraine, which enters into force within 40 days from the date of the Order.
It provides temporary prohibition to perform in Ukraine any types of activity, including services on classification and certification of vessels, hydrotechnical facilities, ship materials and equipment until cancellation of sanctions.
Sanctions were imposed under the initiative of the Military Prosecutor’s Office of the Southern Region of Ukraine.
- Interlegal lawyers recognized the German court decision at Darnitskiy District Court in Kiev2020.01.15
A foreign transport company filed a request to Interlegal on recognition of the German court decision in their favour. The Debtor – Ukrai...show more
- Interlegal Ukrainian and Romanian offices completed successfully the2019.12.18
Previously, the Client – leading insurance company specialized in risk insurance during cargo transportation applied to Interlegal for damag...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon income taxation2019.12.17
The client applied to Interlegal upon explaining procedure of taxation on income received by non-resident under the Agreement on arranging t...show more
- Interlegal, jointly with Georgian office, drafted legal opinion upon lawfulness of customs office actions2019.11.29
The Client, Georgian freight forwarder, applied to Interlegal upon analyzing lawfulness of customs office and customs warehouse actions aime...show more
- Interlegal lawyers drafted for the Client agreement on yacht charter management2019.11.28
A client filed a request to Interlegal upon documentation required for yacht chartering. The Client planned to conclude agreement on yacht c...show more
- Interlegal lawyers defended interests of German transport companies in three court proceedings simultaneously2019.11.13
Interlegal lawyers applied to Kozelets District Court in Chernigov Region on recognizing several German court decisions on damage and intere...show more
- Interlegal consulted IT-company upon specifications for applying NDA in Ukraine2019.11.06
A foreign company engaged in AI, Big Data, IoT, software installation and maintenance, applied to Interlegal. The company planned to expand...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won the LCIA Arbitration case amounting to 660 thousand USD2019.11.06
The Ukrainian grain supplier engaged in large-scale international business applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Buyer (British C...show more
- Interlegal acted as creditor’s legal adviser in the dispute against PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsia”2019.10.31
Interlegal lawyers facilitated evidence base aimed to confirm the large transport and forwarding company’s claims against PJSC “Ukrzaliznyts...show more
- Interlegal won one more case in favour of thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH2019.10.28
Interlegal applied to Kramatorsk City Court in Donetsk Region on recognizing ICAC at the UCCI Award on debt recovery from the Ukrainian comp...show more