Swedish Days in Odessa
The business forum called Swedish Days in Odessa took place on the 7th and 8th of April 2011. ‘International Law Offices’ sent its representative, Olena Losevska, to hold several meetings within a framework of the event.
Organizers of the event were: Odessa City Council represented by the Department of International Affairs and Department of Economy, Industry and Investments, and the Embassy of Sweden in Ukraine.
The presentation of investment potential of Odessa and the presentations of the Swedish companies (namely, Tetra Pak, Swedbank, HAGS, Oriflame, Alfa Laval, SBH, Sweco, Saab, SKF Eurotrade, Logstor) were made as a part of the Swedish Days on the 7th of April in the Big Hall of the Odessa City Council.
On the 7th of April at 1:30 p.m. some formal meetings were held between Swedish entrepreneurs and business circles of Odessa in the hotel ‘Londonskaya’.
The purpose of the event was to get acquainted with the economic possibilities of Odessa Region and to discuss the cooperation prospects between Swedish and Odessa companies as potential partners.
There was also a Round-Table on Energy Efficiency and Environmental Technologies and an open discussion about the possibility of cooperation in industrial and municipal sectors.
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more
- Interlegal lawyers provided legal support of yacht sale & purchase at 1.5 million EUR2020.10.29
Interlegal regular client filed a request for legal support of yacht (30 meters long) sale & purchase amounting to 1.5 million EUR. I...show more
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more