Swedish Days in Odessa
The business forum called Swedish Days in Odessa took place on the 7th and 8th of April 2011. ‘International Law Offices’ sent its representative, Olena Losevska, to hold several meetings within a framework of the event.
Organizers of the event were: Odessa City Council represented by the Department of International Affairs and Department of Economy, Industry and Investments, and the Embassy of Sweden in Ukraine.
The presentation of investment potential of Odessa and the presentations of the Swedish companies (namely, Tetra Pak, Swedbank, HAGS, Oriflame, Alfa Laval, SBH, Sweco, Saab, SKF Eurotrade, Logstor) were made as a part of the Swedish Days on the 7th of April in the Big Hall of the Odessa City Council.
On the 7th of April at 1:30 p.m. some formal meetings were held between Swedish entrepreneurs and business circles of Odessa in the hotel ‘Londonskaya’.
The purpose of the event was to get acquainted with the economic possibilities of Odessa Region and to discuss the cooperation prospects between Swedish and Odessa companies as potential partners.
There was also a Round-Table on Energy Efficiency and Environmental Technologies and an open discussion about the possibility of cooperation in industrial and municipal sectors.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more