The contribution to the edition Doing Business 2009
The law firm International Law Offices became a contributor of the annual project of the professional investigative edition Doing Business 2009.
Doing Business 2009 is a joint publication of the group the World Bank, the International Finance Corporation and Palgrave Macmillan.
Doing Business 2009 is the sixth in a series of annual reports investigating the regulations that enhance business activity and those that constrain it. The present publication covers data on economies of 118 countries from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.
The publication presents 10 stages of the life of a business.
The World Bank in the person of the Director of Financial and Private Sectors Development Penelope J. Brook thanked the lawyers Kseniya Guretskaya, Artem Skorobogatov, Karina Gorovaya and Natalya Myroshnychenko for valuable contribution to the enclosed report Doing Business 2009 and awarded them the honourable certificate of the participants and contributors of the Doing Business 2009 project.
International Law Offices congratulates the project participants and expresses its gratitude to them.
The news is prepared by
the Press Centre
of International Law Officesn
18 November 2008.
- Interlegal won ICAC at the UCCI arbitration proceedings in favour of its Client2021.01.15
Interlegal succeeded in dispute settlement under ICAC at the UCCI arbitration proceedings, arising from improper fulfillment...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won the case in London2020.12.21
The Client – Ukrainian company engaged in design and engineering works for foreign firms – applied to Interlegal, due to non-payment by the...show more
- Procedural delay: it shan’t pass!2020.12.10
Interlegal lawyers again defended interests of their client - thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH under longstanding case proceedings upon r...show more
- Ship release in Belgium2020.12.14
The client – owner of the vessel detained by Port State Control at one of the Belgian Ports, applied to Interlegal for vessel release as soo...show more
- Case legal support: cargo loss due to accident2020.11.30
Interlegal lawyers succeeded in case settlement upon reimbursement of lose cargo value, due to accident. In the process of fertilizer car...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon legal effects of the Law No. 466 for its business2020.11.26
A regular client applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon legal effects due to entry into force of amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine,...show more
- Interlegal lawyers applied to the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine for non-admission to adopt a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure2020.11.18
On 12.10.2020, a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure for Fixing a Prohibition to Operate...show more
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more