The First Swiss-Ukrainian Business Forum, February 7, 2008
The Partner of International Law Offices Natalya Shpak has joined to the delegates of this ambitious forum, arranged by UKRcham, Swiss-Ukrainian Business Chamber involved organizations, companies and the Swiss Embassy. The overall intention was further strengthening the economic cooperation between Ukraine and Switzerland and giving information on advantages of the Location Switzerland.
Over 200 of important Оwners, CEOs, CFOs of Ukrainian companies willing to expand their business abroad, going international, assembled in the forum hall of Hotel Premier Palace and listened to the presentations of UBS, KPMG, Walder Wyss and Partners and IMD Lausanne.
The Forum gave an overview on the Swiss banking system as such and especially on tendencies in the development of new and modern banking products, Taxation System, IPO, and legal aspects of doing business in and with Switzerland.
In addition the participants were also informed on corporate programmes for the elite management in one of the finest business school of Switzerland.
During both, Forum and individual meetings, the participants had a chance to discuss concrete topics and receive answers on particular questions from the representatives of leading Swiss companies.
The winner of the lottery will enjoy a free weekend in Zurich. A Swiss member of the board of UKRcham drew the winning business card.
The Forum concluded with a vote of thanks to all the contributors and to the organiser, UKRcham.The fourchette at the end of the Forum was an outstanding platform for building partnerships and contacts with the Swiss business society.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more