The Polish and Ukrainian Law Day
The International Law Offices (Interlegal) has taken part in the event which took place on the 19th of September 2012 in Lviv.
The Polish and Ukrainian Law Day: the event which takes place under the auspices of the International Bar Association, has become traditional and takes place alternately in Poland and Ukraine.
The International Law Offices in the preson of senior lawyer Oleksandr Chebotarenko has taken place in the abovementioned event for the first time, having expanded not only its territorial but also professional geography. Organizers and participants have shown their exceptional interest to the law and business features of the problems in the Southern Region of Ukraine as well as their interest to the prospects of further cooperation.
The main tasks of the conference are provision of the deeper understanding of the features of Polish and Ukrainian law systems, possibility of their interrelation, sharing of experience regarding to application of law instruments and institutes for building up the business relations between the entrepreneurs of both countries, strengthening the contacts between the Polish and the Ukrainian law communities.
News prepared by the Press Center of the International Law Offices (Interlegal)
20th of September 2012
- Interlegal won ICAC at the UCCI arbitration proceedings in favour of its Client2021.01.15
Interlegal succeeded in dispute settlement under ICAC at the UCCI arbitration proceedings, arising from improper fulfillment...show more
- Interlegal lawyers won the case in London2020.12.21
The Client – Ukrainian company engaged in design and engineering works for foreign firms – applied to Interlegal, due to non-payment by the...show more
- Procedural delay: it shan’t pass!2020.12.10
Interlegal lawyers again defended interests of their client - thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH under longstanding case proceedings upon r...show more
- Ship release in Belgium2020.12.14
The client – owner of the vessel detained by Port State Control at one of the Belgian Ports, applied to Interlegal for vessel release as soo...show more
- Case legal support: cargo loss due to accident2020.11.30
Interlegal lawyers succeeded in case settlement upon reimbursement of lose cargo value, due to accident. In the process of fertilizer car...show more
- Interlegal lawyers consulted the client upon legal effects of the Law No. 466 for its business2020.11.26
A regular client applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon legal effects due to entry into force of amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine,...show more
- Interlegal lawyers applied to the State Regulatory Service of Ukraine for non-admission to adopt a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure2020.11.18
On 12.10.2020, a Draft Order of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine “On Approval of the Procedure for Fixing a Prohibition to Operate...show more
- Shipowners may refund costs, paid unlawfully to USPA2020.11.05
Decision of the Antitrust Committee of Ukraine (case No. 910/1106/20) entered into legal force, and now shipowners are free to defend th...show more
- Winning a Lost Case: When Negotiations are Crucial2020.11.04
In fact, no one will give an obvious answer to the above question; however, the golden rule Strongest are Lucky has not been canceled. In...show more
- Interlegal law team settled the dispute upon demurrage at the port of discharge2020.11.04
Interlegal teem succeeded in pretrial settlement of the Buyer’s claim against the Seller upon demurrage at the port of discharge. The Cli...show more