Third International Container Summit
Director of the Dutch company Maritime & Transport Business Solutions Paul Van Eulem and Managing Partner of International Law Offices Arthur Nitsevych are making the joint presentation at the Third International Container Summit in Odessa, September 1-2, in Odessa Business Hotel. The summit being one of the most successful events of this sector is organized by the publishing company “Ports of Ukraine”.
Within some years International Law Offices is a part of the consortium with http://www. royalhaskoning.com}Royal Haskoning, the Netherlands that is the worldwide leader in maritime technologies, development of ports and terminals.
http://www.mtbs.nlMaritime Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), the Netherlands, being the part of the consortium as well, renders the full complex of consulting services in financing and searching for strategic investor/partner for the client. Among its clients are Port Authorities, International Financial Institutions (including Developments Banks), Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines, etc.
The consortium’s approach is to specialize in the sector that it knows so well. Because of this, it has a natural and distinguishing advantage over its competitors on business solutions regarding project financing, transaction making and execution. This specialization has made it a global market leader in the world market being competitive in the Ukrainian market of ports and terminals.
International Law Offices
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more