Third International Container Summit
Director of the Dutch company Maritime & Transport Business Solutions Paul Van Eulem and Managing Partner of International Law Offices Arthur Nitsevych are making the joint presentation at the Third International Container Summit in Odessa, September 1-2, in Odessa Business Hotel. The summit being one of the most successful events of this sector is organized by the publishing company “Ports of Ukraine”.
Within some years International Law Offices is a part of the consortium with http://www. royalhaskoning.com}Royal Haskoning, the Netherlands that is the worldwide leader in maritime technologies, development of ports and terminals.
http://www.mtbs.nlMaritime Transport Business Solutions (MTBS), the Netherlands, being the part of the consortium as well, renders the full complex of consulting services in financing and searching for strategic investor/partner for the client. Among its clients are Port Authorities, International Financial Institutions (including Developments Banks), Terminal Operators, Shipping Lines, etc.
The consortium’s approach is to specialize in the sector that it knows so well. Because of this, it has a natural and distinguishing advantage over its competitors on business solutions regarding project financing, transaction making and execution. This specialization has made it a global market leader in the world market being competitive in the Ukrainian market of ports and terminals.
International Law Offices
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more