Ukrainian and Belgian Business Forum
More than 102 Belgian companies from different sectors such as agriculture, transport and logistics, food industry, energy saving, pharmaceutics, construction, architecture and design etc. participated in the Belgian Economic Mission to Ukraine.
The Prince of Belgium Philippe sees 5 priority ways for cooperation between Ukrainian and Belgium business: construction, transport infrastructure, food industry, energy saving and green technologies.
http://www.logisticsplatform.com.ua/}Logistics Platform intends to strengthen and develop business ties between Ukraine and Belgium. In particular, in 2011 the work of the Ukrainian and Belgian business club at the Embassy of Belgium will be aimed to achieve that goal where Logistics Platform is going to take an active part. The informational portal of the club will extend the scope of activities and will cover all possible news on the matters in this sphere.
Logistics Platform intends to organize a series of events together with the Belgian and Ukrainian partners to assist in implementation of the projects on economic development and attraction of investments to Ukraine.
International Law Offices, consulting company specialized in the sphere of transport being the partner of Logistics Platform, is about to support that idea and to take part in the business events to cover the issues on transport logistics as a sector (namely, transport) specified in the list of priority issues called by Prince Philippe.
The materials from the web site of Logistics Platform were used for the news http://www.logisticsplatform.com.ua/}www.logisticsplatform.com.ua including the following information resources: http://box.pbn.kiev.ua/visit/news/news2_23112010.html}box.pbn.kiev.ua http://www.interfax.com.ua/rus/main/54207/}www.interfax.com.ua
- Interlegal lawyers helped their Client to enforce ICAC at the UCCI Award at the territory of Georgia2020.10.30
The Client – Ukrainian trading company – applied to Interlegal for recognition and enforcement of the Ukrainian arbitration award against th...show more
- Interlegal lawyers settled discrepancies under the sunflower oil supply contract2020.10.28
The Client – Chinese company – applied to Interlegal for legal advice upon performance of the contract on Ukrainian sunflower oil supply. Th...show more
- Copyright on computer software in Bulgaria2020.10.19
Interlegal regular client (Bulgarian shipping company) has developed its own computer software for debugging the company management processe...show more
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more