Ukrainian-German Business Forum
Lawyers of International Law Offices Artem Skorobogatov and Nataliya Myroshnychenko took part in the Ukrainian-German Business Forum on the 7th of October, 2009, taken place in the conference hall of “Odessa” hotel situated at 6A, Primorskaya Street, Odessa.
The organizers of the forum were German Association for Economic & Technological Co-operation Bruecke-Osteuropa (Eastbridge) and Odessa Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry. More detailedn
The main activities of the German companies participating in the forum are as follows: production, innovative environmental technologies, renewable energy resources, geotechnics, hydrogeology, sewage systems, thermal insulation, heat exchangers, heat pipes, legal and consulting services.
There were also present the representatives of Odessa business community.
The Ukrainian delegates noted quite evident interest of the representatives of the German business related to the market development of production and service distribution. It can be realized by incorporating companies and attracting investments into the regional economy.
Our representatives held several meetings and established contacts with some German companies for the further co-operation in consulting and business project monitoring.
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town C...show more
- Interlegal defended world freight forwarder`s interests in court, allowing no damages recover totaling up to UAH 15 million2020.09.01
Interlegal got a request from a Client, one of the world's largest forwarders, to protect his interests in enforcement proceedings to recove...show more
- Group of companies: structuring as a holding company2020.08.17
The client – large foreign shipowner applied to Interlegal upon corporate issues regarding Liberian companies acting as nominal shipowners....show more
- Interlegal lawyers refunded costs for a cancelled travel2020.08.11
A Client apply to Interlegal for refund of costs on travel to exotic country – naturally being cancelled due to closing borders and cancelli...show more
- Yacht Charter Parties 2020: what to stipulate in autumn?2020.08.06
In the framework of regular services for one of our Client’s commercial yachts, Interlegal supported conclusion of Charter Parties in autumn...show more
- Ship arrest preserved: the Debtor paid due amount2020.08.05
On March 24, 2020, we wrote that Interlegal lawyers arrested the vessel flying under foreign flag, in Kherson Sea Port water area, followed...show more
- Ship arrest as operating mechanism for debt recovery2020.08.10
The Client – large foreign bunkering company applied to Interlegal for debt recovery from the Shipowner for bunker supply. Interlegal law...show more
- Maritime claim as grounds for amicable settlement2020.08.04
The Client – large Ukrainian stevedoring company applied to Interlegal for reimbursement of damages caused by the vessel in the process of c...show more