XX international conference “Problems of Ecology and Exploitation of Energy Objects”
Taras Shepel, partner of “International Law Offices”, made a speech “Tax Aspects on Project Implementation under Kyoto Protocol” on the XX international conference “Problems of Ecology and Exploitation of Energy Objects” held on 8-12 June 2010 in Yalta. The conference was organized by the Institute of Engineering Ecology under the support of the Ministry for Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, the Ministry of Environmental Protection of Ukraine, the National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine and the Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The prospects and legal mechanisms for joint implementation projects and practical innovations of heat engineering were discussed in the course of the conference. The Heads of the National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine, Deputy Minister on Housing and Communal Services of Ukraine, foreign investors, owners and directors of the enterprises where the joint projects are implemented participated in the event. The participants shared their experience on the joint implementation projects and got to know progressive developments in heat and power engineering the aim of which is to reduce greenhouse gases emission. The delegates also concluded on necessity to improve some legislative instruments including those ones related to taxation to simplify implementation of ecological programs and projects. In this connection the participants adopted the resolution to be sent to a number of interested ministries and agencies of Ukraine.
In general, the activity on joint project implementation was positively assessed in Ukraine. According to the presentation made by the Director of the Institute of Engineering Ecology Mr. Sigal, Ukraine ranks first among the Western countries on the projects to be implemented.
- Interlegal lawyers represent successfully the Client’s interests upon bankruptcy case proceedings2020.10.15
Interlegal Client found out that its Debtor initiated independently bankruptcy case proceedings. Interlegal lawyers got involved upon expiry...show more
- Mission possible: to release vessel with cargo on board within 3 days2020.10.06
In high-peak trading season, each trader is focused on fulfilling its obligations as the counteragent, having completely forgotten that the...show more
- Lawfulness of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone2020.10.01
The Client filed a request to Interlegal concerning law regulations of bunkering operations outside the 12-mile zone. Interlegal law team...show more
- Shareholder Agreement for new business setup2020.09.30
The Client filed a request to Interlegal for legal support in business setup jointly with his new partner. Main task for Interlegal team...show more
- Debt recovery under LMAA award. Act III: final stage2020.09.28
We are glad to inform that Interlegal team has completed proceedings on debt recovery from the vessel owner who failed to refund to our Clie...show more
- Interlegal team won GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for goods by the Swiss company2020.09.28
Interlegal completed successfully GAFTA Arbitration under the dispute concerning short-payment for corn supplied on DAP terms, Chernomorsk S...show more
- Interlegal lawyers succeeded in dispute settlement between the Shipowner and the Charterer2020.09.03
The Client applied to Interlegal upon the issue of shipowner’s potential bringing to responsibility for non-performance of the Charter Party...show more
- Interlegal won the court dispute against large state-owned stevedore2020.09.08
The Client – port operator – applied to Interlegal for due diligence of one of state-owned stevedores. Such due dil...show more
- Discharge of cargo residues and washwater: instruments of legal defense for Interlegal client2020.09.04
Since the State Enterprise “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA), jointly with other governmental bodies (such as the State Borde...show more
- Interlegal defended interests of “thyssenkrupp Materials Trading GmbH” in Court of Appeal of Donetsk2020.09.03
Recently, in Court of Appeal of Donetsk there was a hearing of a case concerning an appeal against the ruling of Kramatorsk Town Court of Do...show more