Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021
For the 20th times the largest international event Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 will gather experts of grain and marine business.
On May 27-28, you will get:
- Great informational platform with hot discussions of the latest issues
- 30+ speakers from leading global analytical agencies, international organizations and trading companies
- Business communication and informal networking
- Complex of activities where you can chose the most interesting for you
- Pleasant atmosphere and unforgettable emotions by the Black Sea
Key topics of the conference:
- World economic crisis and food security: consequences of “shocks” of 2020 and prospects for recovering
- Agribusiness financing: lessons from defaults of 2020
- Global grain market: challenges of 2020/21 MY and prospects for 2021/22 MY
- Importers & exporters of wheat: changes of trade policy
- China as the key factor of market trends
- Results of “hot” 2020/21 MY in Black Sea region, key factors and forecasts for 2021/22 MY
- Harvest-2021: estimates of production and distribution of major grains in Ukraine and Russia
- Marine transportation of grain: global prospects and modern challenges
- New trends of agricultural and marine business in Ukraine and the world
The agenda includes the open interview with the key speakers, discussion panels.
Despite current restrictions in many countries due to COVID-19 pandemic, Grain&Maritime Days will allow everyone interested to attend the event by choosing the most suitable option - live communication or online format.
We will hold the event with observance of all required health and safety regulations.
Please, contact the organizing committee for any details regarding participation, sponsorship or presentation options.
+38 (0562) 32-07-95 (multi-channel),
+38 (0562) 32-15-95
Irina Ozip (ext. 115)
Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 – participation without barriers!
DobroRun: charity race in Odesa aimed to support children with cancer Interlegal law firm joins the charity initiative DobroRun aimed...
On April 28 Interlegal invite you to join our free online seminar “Modern Shipping in Black Sea region”. Webinar topics will be of int...
Container Transportation in Georgia: market, claims and freight issues May 20 14.00 Georgia Standard Time (GET), UTC...
Interlegal Port Talks Free Webinar April 23 Port development in Ukraine – concessions and privatization Media-partners:...
Cargo Recovery & Debt Collection in Ukraine Free Webinar April, 13 12.00 (Uk...
Interlegal invites you to attend the traditional annual seminar International Business: Companies, Accounts and Taxes. This seminar awak...
- Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 20212021.03.01
For the 20th times the largest international event Grain&Maritime Days in Odessa 2021 will gather experts of grain and marine business....
Subrogation & Recourse In Ukraine & Turkey Free Webinar March 17 11.00 (Ukrainian time) On March 17 Int...
Annual practical training course ONLINE February 25-26 English Contract Law in Сommodity Tradin...
On December 9, Interlegal held online conference SHIPPING & TRADE DAY, while international law firm INCE was its exclusive partner....