Panel discussion: GENERAL AVERAGE
One of the most complex accidents in the maritime business is common.
We are announcing a webinar on general average. Interlegal team, jointly with Black Sea Institute of Maritime and Trade law & The Nautical Institute of Ukraine get a unique program for everyone, who work with maritime shipping.
Each one is unique. Each requires careful consideration from all sides. And each such case requires not only knowledge, but also a great deal of experience. Especially for this topic, we have gathered acknowledged experts ready to share their experience.
Date: May 17, 2023, at 12:00 PM Kyiv local time
Venue: online, by ZOOM platform
Topics to disscus:
- What is General Average?
- How to distinguish it from Particular Average?
- What are the Rules applicable?
- Who contributes and in what proportions?
- Claims in General Average
So, to visit our webinar is a must!
Nikolay Melnykov, partner at Interlegal
- Richard Faint, Maritime Arbitrator
- Yavor Velchev, Shipposible
- Mehmet Dogu, Dogu Interlegal Turkey
- Gennadiy Ivanov, BPG Shipping
- Ioannis Voudouris, Frederick University, Cyprus
- Oleksandr Chebotarenko, Maersk Ukraine
- KAZAKHSTAN TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FORUM2024.02.12
International conference and exhibition KAZAKHSTAN TRANSPORT LOGISTICS FORUM: TRANSIT POTENTIAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE is a key event in the...
- Shipping and Trade Day 20232023.11.21
Interlegal jointly with Black Sea Institute of Maritime and Trade Law will hold a traditional online conference Shipping and Trade Day...
Force majeure, cargo loss, supply quality that happens,but it can be foreseen. It needs just a comprehensive legal approach and...
Black and Caspian Freight Forum 2023: corridors, cargos, infrastructure is an in-person networking platform for the exper...
- Maritime Day: SEA OF GRAIN 20232023.05.11
We are waiting for you at the conference Maritime day: Sea of Grain, to be held on June 23, 2023, in the center of Odesa.  ...
- Panel discussion: GENERAL AVERAGE2023.04.27
One of the most complex accidents in the maritime business is common. Dear friends, We are announcing a webinar on gene...
Dear friends, We are glad to announce Business Forum: Taxes. Banks. Relocation. Marshall Plan. This year we have planned the larger e...
We teach English Law in the language you understand! Dear friends, we are announcing the beginning of our annual English Law...
Interlegal with the Black Sea Institute of maritime and trade law invites shipping & trade professionals to join Online Shipping &...
The Interlegal team together with the Black Sea Institute invite you to an interactive discussion "Lien on cargo and security for p...