Our law firm has been working since 1995.
For many years our specialization is Transport, Shipping and International trade. And we, Interlegal, know these businesses.
We render services in Ukraine, other countries of the Black Sea (Russia, Georgia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Turkey, etc.) and in Latvia, Cyprus, Spain, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Algeria, Tunisia, the United States, Poland etc.
We work with all participants of the transportation process: cargo owners, freight forwarders, charterers, ship owners, agents, ports, stevedoring and warehousing companies, terminals and shipping lines, P&I clubs and insurers, banks and others engaged in the maritime and commodity trade.
Our experts are the acknowledged leaders in the industry practice. The reputation is confirmed by the professional ratings: Best lawyers, Who is Who legal, Ukrainian Law firms: a handbook for foreign clients, etc.
Interlegal and our team experts are active members of international and national professional associations and public organizations.
We are recommended to each other!
- 11.10.16Interlegal prevented ship arrestWell-coordinated teamwork of Interlegal experts, Ekaterina Gadetskaya, the lawyer, and Andrey Perepelitsa, the senior lawyer, under general supervision of Natalia Myroshnychenko, the associated partner, resulted in preventing ship arrest in one of the Mediterranean ports, due to alleged debt for agency services.»
- 28.09.16Debt recovery for wharf dues
- Conference «Grain Export from Ukraine 2016/2017», organized by APK Inform-Agency, was held in Odessa on October 13, 2016. Its partners were Interlegal and the Ukrainian Grain Association. Despite the storm in Odessa the day before, over 120 participants gathered at the Black Sea Hotel conference hall.»
- 11.10.16Training course “GAFTA/FOSFA contracts: performance and correlation with charter party” in Odessa
- On October 7, 2016, Interlegal team participated in the 1st Tournament “What? Where? When?” for judges, attorneys and lawyers, held in the Shevchenkovskiy Business Center on the occasion of the Lawyer’s Day. Famous Odessa lawyer Alexander Mukonin organized the event under the auspices of the Odessa Region Bar Council. Iosif Bronz, Chairman of the Bar Council, held a welcome speech for teams before the start. Alexander Androsov, producer and front man of the Ukrainian TV-program “What? Where? Whe»
- 01.09.16Newsletter, July-August
- FIATA states that freight forwarding companies get involved in nearly 80 % of international transportations by all types of vehicles. The official concept of “freight forwarding and logistic services” adopted on 29.10.2004 jointly by FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association) and CLECAT (European Association for Forwarding, Transport, Logistic and Customs Service) includes...»
- Resolution of maritime disputes by reference to international commercial arbitration is a typical situation in a modern globalized world. Under the reference in Clause 1 of Article 1 of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (1985), with amendments as adopted in 2006 (United Nations documents А/40/17, Annex I, and А/61/17, Annex I), the term commercial arbitration should be given a wide interpretation and covers maritime arbitration...»
- 10.04.16Interim measures in the process of enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in UkraineParticipation in international trade carries a number of risks, the main among which is to ensure the proper fulfillment by non-resident counterparties of their commitments.Often, to resolve the dispute and protect their legitimate interests the creditors have to apply to international commercial arbitration or foreign court. However...»
- History of the modern public international maritime law goes back to the 1st UN Conference on the Law of the Sea held on April 24 – 29, 1958, in Geneva. The new stage in development of international maritime law was the 3rd UN Conference on the Law of the Sea which resulted in adoption of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea dd...»