Our law firm has been working since 1995.
For many years our specialization is Transport, Shipping and International trade. And we, Interlegal, know these businesses.
We render services in all Black Sea countries – Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Moldova, Romania and Bulgaria. Interlegal is the only law firm in Odessa who opened its offices in Turkey, Georgia and Bulgaria. Tight cooperation with the associated offices in 29 countries facilitates settlement of the clients’ problems as soon as possible in all the Black Sea and Mediterranean countries, the United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Poland, Estonia, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, the United States, Tunisia, Algeria and many others.
We work with all participants of the transportation process: cargo owners, freight forwarders, charterers, ship owners, agents, ports, stevedoring and warehousing companies, terminals and shipping lines, P&I clubs and insurers, banks and others engaged in the maritime and commodity trade.
Our experts are the acknowledged leaders in the industry practice. The reputation is confirmed by the professional ratings: Best lawyers, Who is Who legal, Ukrainian Law firms: a handbook for foreign clients, etc.
Interlegal and our team experts are active members of international and national professional associations and public organizations.
We are recommended to each other!
- 15.08.17Interlegal supported sale and purchase of a consignment of foreign agricultural machinery on the turn-key basisThe Client applied with a request regarding legal support of purchase transaction of the consignment of foreign agricultural machinery. Interlegal main task was legal support of the transaction on the turn-key basis with regards to the current Ukrainian law practice jointly with maximum defence of the Client’s interests.»
- 09.08.17Vessel Arrest and Arbitration
- 01.08.17Investment project due diligence
- 27.06.17Black Sea petroleum trading 2017
- On June 17, 2017, despite bad weather, the trapshooting tournament of the Ukrainian Bar Association Odessa Department was held at the Olymp Shooting Club. Amateurs from under supervision of experienced trainers, participated in training and qualification shooting, while six best shooters made 25 shots in the final.»
- 17.06.17Interlegal at Pireas 2017
- On June 14, 2017, Interlegal lawyer Mikhail Selivanov participated in the 5th UBA International Judicial Forum (first day) held in Kiev. This year nearly 400 participants, including judges, representatives of professional state authorities, attorneys and practicing lawyers, visited the 5th UBA International Judicial Forum.»
- 13.07.17Attachment of assets of non-residents during the enforcement of decisions and awards in UkraineActive participation in international trade envisages a variety of risks, on the most essential of which is the likelihood of non-performance of the contract by foreign counteragent. International arbitration is an effective method of resolution of disputes arising in international business; however, even if the claimant succeeds in arbitration, he still has before him a long and thorny way of implementation of the award.»
- 2016 year is coming to the end, while disputes concerning deadlock recovery of investments at the Ukrainian sea ports still continue. One say, no privatization, only lease or concession. The others contest any types of privatization of sea port property and activity. There are so many opinions that it is impossible to list all of them.»
- 17.05.17Maritime law in Ukraine
- Geographical location is one of the principal specifications used for sea port formation having direct impact on the port operation efficiency and its further development. At the same time, geographical peculiarities of each sea port have not only economic but also legal impact on organization of sea carriage and consequent handling operations.»