Our law firm has been working since 1995.
For many years our specialization is Transport, Shipping and International trade. And we, Interlegal, know these businesses.
We render services in Ukraine, other countries of the Black Sea (Russia, Georgia, Moldova, Bulgaria, Turkey, etc.) and in Latvia, Cyprus, Spain, Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Algeria, Tunisia, the United States, Poland etc.
We work with all participants of the transportation process: cargo owners, freight forwarders, charterers, ship owners, agents, ports, stevedoring and warehousing companies, terminals and shipping lines, P&I clubs and insurers, banks and others engaged in the maritime and commodity trade.
Our experts are the acknowledged leaders in the industry practice. The reputation is confirmed by the professional ratings: Best lawyers, Who is Who legal, Ukrainian Law firms: a handbook for foreign clients, etc.
Interlegal and our team experts are active members of international and national professional associations and public organizations.
We are recommended to each other!
- Interlegal lawyers, at the request of a foreign company – bareboat shipowner, provided a legal opinion upon application of labour, currency, tax and commercial legislation of Ukraine and the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC-2006) in the process of hiring seafarers on board of vessels flying Ukrainian flag and operated by the client.»
- 31.08.16In the framework of enforcement of the ICAC at the UCCI Award, Interlegal Georgian Office succeeded in initiating the Online Auction in Georgia
- 23.09.16Training course “GAFTA/FOSFA contracts: performance and correlation with charter party” in Kiev
- Interlegal experts Irina Voyevodina and Daria Liashenko participated in the international conference INTAX FORUM UKRAINE 2016 held in Kiev on September, 12-13. The conference was devoted to practical solutions in private and corporate structuring and international tax planning for the Ukrainian market.»
- 12.09.16Interlegal on International Transport Conference «Integrated Transport Corridors in Europe – Asia Connection»
- 14.09.16Newsletter, July-August
- FIATA states that freight forwarding companies get involved in nearly 80 % of international transportations by all types of vehicles. The official concept of “freight forwarding and logistic services” adopted on 29.10.2004 jointly by FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association) and CLECAT (European Association for Forwarding, Transport, Logistic and Customs Service) includes...»
- Resolution of maritime disputes by reference to international commercial arbitration is a typical situation in a modern globalized world. Under the reference in Clause 1 of Article 1 of the UNCITRAL Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration (1985), with amendments as adopted in 2006 (United Nations documents А/40/17, Annex I, and А/61/17, Annex I), the term commercial arbitration should be given a wide interpretation and covers maritime arbitration...»
- 10.04.16Interim measures in the process of enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards in UkraineParticipation in international trade carries a number of risks, the main among which is to ensure the proper fulfillment by non-resident counterparties of their commitments.Often, to resolve the dispute and protect their legitimate interests the creditors have to apply to international commercial arbitration or foreign court. However...»
- History of the modern public international maritime law goes back to the 1st UN Conference on the Law of the Sea held on April 24 – 29, 1958, in Geneva. The new stage in development of international maritime law was the 3rd UN Conference on the Law of the Sea which resulted in adoption of the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea dd...»