We render services in all Black Sea countries. Interlegal is the only law firm in Odessa which opened its offices in Turkey, Georgia, Bulgaria, Moldova and Romania.
We are considered as one-stop-shop for business in the countries of the Black/ Azov seas (Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Moldova, Romania and Bulgaria) and Caspian Sea (Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan).
Our aim is to add value to the client’s business. First of all, it is maintained by understanding the legal and commercial challenges our clients are facing in the particular project and giving practical input for correct risk assessment and pricing. All business is local and this, as a rule, requires close cooperation with local lawyers. To serve clients better we have decided long ago to develop close cooperation with local law firms in the countries where our clients have regular business.
Tight cooperation with the associated offices in 29 countries facilitates settlement of the clients’ problems as soon as possible in all the Black and Azov Seas, Caspian Sea and Mediterranean countries, the United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Estonia, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Italy, France, Spain, the United States, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt and many others.
Our mission: To be useful for Transport, Shipping & International Trade people in their fair business.
- 30.11.18Alert on Ukrainian martial law
- 06.09.18PROHIBITED Import/Export
- 31.08.18Set on the right path
- 27.08.18A step in the right direction
- Immovable property in Cyprus is highly sought after. A large part of Cyprus’ appeal lies in its wonderful climate and ecology and its promise as one of the safest places in the world, as well as its English-speaking environment. Russian is also very widely spoken. Yet, one of the main reasons for seeking property investment is that, currently, property acquisition in Cyprus allows the investor to obtain full citizenship of an EU-member state.»